Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

1Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

241Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:06 pm

augustine111222

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yeh but is never too late there is a lot of them in the forum

242Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
oke thanks for the notice #phAnt0m...will always do that and sorry if i was wrong on that Sad

243Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:45 am

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
when I send Tigo to 1520, it says the internet bundle number has been changed so I should dial *500#

244Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:45 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes this is an old thing and is not working anymore

245Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:42 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
felixbmens wrote:when I send Tigo to 1520, it says the internet bundle number has been changed so I should dial *500#
This short code used to work very well but after an internet upgrade from tigo it all went off the system..
most of the comments above states that this short code isnt working anymore.
I plead with you to read very well before trying anything in the forum or even before you comment..
Thank you

246Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED - Page 17 Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:36 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
You should read the entire Post including topic and comment to best understand the topic, Follow where we have worked from and where its going.... that way you will learn all you need to know about it, before you try.

IF YOU ASK QUESTIONS THAT'S HAVE ALREADY BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED IN THE COMMENT SECTION. IT WILL SIMPLE BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE...... DO THE BEST THING

THIS INCLUDES ALL TOPICS UNDER CHEATS

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum