HackGh Community Forum
Unlimited - (NEW)How To Download Torrent With IDM And Others-Unlimited Download Size Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

(NEW)How To Download Torrent With IDM And Others-Unlimited Download Size

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Forget Zbigz,filestream,bitport and all those other torrent leech sites which only allows you to leech torrents up to only 1gb.

Just Visit this site:saeedpqr's torrent leecher and insert the magnet link of the torrent in the bar provided or insert the .torrent url and click load torrent.

Or if you already have a torrent file go to www.torrent2magnet.com to convert it to magnet.

Wait for it to finish leeching and then scroll down and download your files at unlimited speeds.
The only problem is you'll have to download the leeched files individually.You can use batch download in IDM to download all the links at once.

Unlimited - (NEW)How To Download Torrent With IDM And Others-Unlimited Download Size 1com6mon567b6e8

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
UPDATE
The site is rather:https://saeedpqr.herokuapp.com/

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
thanks for the info and also another torrent leacher is bytesloader.com they dont have size limitations all you today is just sign and do your downloads

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
this is awesome is it your own site? I get speeds of up to 2mb, I hope it works with the new proxy fbt so we can download files from torrent sites.

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It's my own site.It works very well with the proxy cheat.I get speeds from 1mb/s-2mb/s.I've downloaded about 50gb worth of games.My harddisk is almost full.

opoku34

Active Newbie
I can't use the proxy cheat it can't download

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum