HackGh Community Forum
HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Lionel-messi-uefa-best-player-in-europe-award_1n56t5nlndm331cdflpqfw49qj

Finally, UEFA's 10-man shortlist for their Best Player in Europe award for 2015-16 has been revealed... Last term, Lionnel Messi won this prestigious Award and still sits on the throne as the best player in Europe... Will he be dethroned or will he still be the King of Europe this term around???

The ball lies in your court to predict the final 3-man shortlist and Overall winner of this year's best player in Europe Award in order to buy you free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks.. Yes! You heard me right.. FREE ACCESS...

Now, Below are UEFA's 10-man shortlist for the Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16...

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Gareth-bale_bxdfkwzi3j0x1i5no4qhpjkg7

Gareth Bale

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Gianluigi-buffon_pge4t64446x71gcg6ylqie58v

Gianluigi Buffon

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Antoine-griezmann_djw2qen9eq6510as2tlhnia78

Antoine Griezmann

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Toni-kroos_ya62734wgzga16jlpchs6qckr

Toni Kroos

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Lionel-messi_1uha5t3fjxal21fb2oifbes6rw

Lionel Messi

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Thomas-muller_1kdz1g513hicb1n7errbvp4s93

Thomas Muller

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Manuel-neuer_198497m9i7oz015pb3tgaul4b4

Manuel Neuer

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Pepe_v1fzb1c2z1ya1v6it1vn3sdwe

Pepe

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Cristiano-ronaldo_1wefcgjffiwtx14tzttezujoxg

Christiano Ronaldo

HackGh - Predict the 3-man shortlist and overall winner of Best Player in Europe Award 2015-16 and WIN free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Luis-suarez_14kp0nymhuzuo1jqftwv9r8tk3

Luis Suarez

Remember, The Winner/Winners will be given free access to Hackgh Cheats and Hacks! Don't be left out of this wonderful opportunity... Just get your prediction right and win This Great Award from Hackgh.. Let the POLL begin!

Last edited by chinesta10 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ronaldo, Messi, and Bale........ But i think Ronaldo will win the best overall player in Europe.

Elvis99

Elvis99
Active Newbie
RONALDO - SUAREZ - BALE >>>> RONALDO WINS

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Leo Messi, Ronaldo and suarez.... Ronaldo will win

opoku34

Active Newbie
Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann.
Ronald will be the overall winner.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well... The names of the Final 3 players for the Best Player in Europe Award will be out soon... If you havent made your prediction yet, try and do that soon before it is too late...

Its going to be tight but judging from their performances during both the Euros and Copa America, I predict C. Ronaldo, Antoine Greizmann and Gareth Bale where the Overall winner of the Best player in Europe will be C. Ronaldo....

Monitor

Monitor
Active Newbie
I pick Messi,Ronaldo and Suarez then Ronaldo will be the overall winner.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Monitor It's been quite a while. Where have you been?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
UPDATE: Bale, Ronaldo, Griezmann up for UEFA Best Player award

Ronaldo is favourite for the award, having led Real Madrid to their 11th Champions League win in 2015-16, before being crowned European champion with Portugal after seeing off France in the final at Euro 2016.

Bale, meanwhile, also won the Champions League with Madrid, while inspiring Wales to the semi-finals at the European Championship.

France striker Griezmann lost the Champions League final with Atletico, and was also on the losing side to Ronaldo at the Euros, although he was crowned top scorer with six goals.

The award, which Messi won last year, is voted for by journalists from UEFA's member nations. Gianluigi Buffon, Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller, Manuel Neuer and Pepe were the other players on the long list.

The winner will be announced on August 25, the day of the draw for the Champions League group stage...

Source from Goal

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
UPDATE: Ronaldo wins UEFA Best Player in Europe award... Ronaldo, 31, claimed the prize ahead of his club team-mate Gareth Bale and Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann. Ronaldo will now hope to be crowned the best player in the world at the Ballon d'Or ceremony at the end of the year, with Lionel Messi the current holder of the prize.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Chinesta10 and @Opuku34 are the overall winners of this competition held at the forum, therefore have been granted free access to the 2016 betting hack. just go down to the very bottom of the forum to locates your hacks

We also like to extend our sincere gratitude to all members that took part in the competition. Better luck next time.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks a lot Hon. Admin... But to be honest i think am the only legitimate winner here... To be fair to all the other competitors and with all due respect, i think @Opoku34's prediction wasn't accurate enough if you cross check... Please kindly make the necessary change... Thanks a lot once again....

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Necessary changes have been made and thanks for the reminder, once again congrats

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
You are most Welcome Hon. Admin and thanks for granting me access.. I trust that moments like this will inspire other members to try to work harder in order to make Hackgh great forever...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum