Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 Small-11
Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only)

1.  HackGh Proxy Cheats Package    Price - ¢200 HackGh Proxy Cheats is a procedures to configure your Phone or Pc using proxy to access unlimited data and speed you can use for unlimited downloads like, videos, software's, movies, series and more without buying credit on your sim card.. this means you will use 0.00 balance to browse and download anything you wont. Unlimited internet access at you finger tips. Now no need to disconnect your modem when sleeping or busy. you can just leave you downloads on and sleep. It has 1-2mb of speed when downloading.

The cheats have been carefully written with pictures(screen shots) to guide you to setup your computer. laptop and phone to start browsing free, its quiet simple to follow the procedures to setup your device.  

NB: Remember Proxy Cheat work for browsers and download managers only.. Visit every site and download any data you wont. Recommended for heavy data use uses to download movies, series, Youtube videos without restrictions of whatsoever.

Visitor and Guest Should Register First

1. Register For A Username and Password at HackGh
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Note: If you have any issue registering with the forum, just call us on 0240953475 and we will register a username and password for you...

2. Pay in Ghana with MTN Mobile MoneyBuy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 Mtn-mm

You can make MTN Mobile Money payments either at a merchant or by your self if you have subscribed for this service. Use the following procedures to make payments On the Phone (SAT)

MTN PAYMENT NUMBER - 0240953475

1. On the Mtn Phone Menu

Go to MyMTN                                                                                      
Select MobileMoney
Select Transfer Money
Select Subscriber
Enter Mobile Number 0240953475 and select OK, ( Repeat the number again and select OK)
Enter the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Enter a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use the username at HackGh and select OK
Confirm payment details  select OK
Enter your MobileMoney PIN and select OK

You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment.

Some registered Mobile Money subscribers do not have the above process on their phone: rather, they have the process indicated below, hence, customers can always confirm which of the process they have.

1. On the MTN Phone

Dial *170#
Input 1 for Transfer Money and send/reply
Input 1 for Mobile User and send/reply
Input 2 for Subscriber and send/reply
Input 0240953475 and send/reply  (Repeat the number again and send/reply)
Input  the amount eg 50 (* this means ¢50 ) select OK
Input a suitable Reference (eg  kobby98) Use your Username at HackGh and send/reply
Input Money PIN and send/reply
You will receive an SMS advice after a successful payment

.In-case you don't have mtn line or mobile money active on your Phone,

3. Go to your nearest merchant(vendor) to make the Payments.The vendor will use the token method, just text your Token Number, Secret Code and your HackGh Username to the number = 0240953475

The Allocated HackGh Access will be Credited onto your HackGh Account within 12 - 24HRS, please exercise patience after you make you payments, As it can take a day to confirm payments.

Now refresh the Forum home page to reveal the hack you bought access to. eg  Fbt/Cheats or MyBet, Safaribet & Supabet( legitimate betting) HacK or Dstv Hack

Eg: If you payed for Fbt/Cheats Access, the hack will be accessible to you on the homepage within 24hours. there you can can find the step by step procedure and screen shots to guide you configure you computer or Phone for free Unlimited Internet Access........

HOW TO LOCATE YOUR HACKS AND CHEATS

Now after payment wait within 12-24HRS,

1. Go down to the very bottom of our homepage and click on the location below to reveal where the hacks are located in the forum,

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 3x_RDz_Rk

2. Now inside the area, you will locate the hack you bought, below are the screenshot to guide you locate your cheats or hacks

Below is a picture(screenshot) of where the Proxy Cheat is located

Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 2x_MEm_VC

Make sure you keep all the information to yourself, use it safely happy surfing and enjoy the forum......

NB:  Reading the topic and comments should help you buy, locate and configure you fbt, As always the decision to buy is always yours. If you have maid payment but still don't have access. just use the comment area to get assistance Thank you.

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
@kobinaafari, 50% Discount for commenting on this topic. Enjoy the forum.

@joseph77, Access have been granted, Remember to always keep all hacks safe and secure so it can last long. Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 3196399158 happy surfing...

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
does it work with every network? admins u b tooo much

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Deekomix, 50% discount for commenting on the page... This cheat is for a specific network.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Guys...with such good news we know a lot of questions are bound to be raised. However please do well to go to the initial post and confirm your questions have not been already dealt with before asking them. lets keep the forum tidy.

drickles

Active Newbie
The thing is I have really bad reception in my hood making most of of the networks really bad at broadcasting signals...now I wanna buy it but would really be dissapointed if it ends up being on a network I can't fully enjoy from the comfort of my home...isn't there any way for me to know what network the trick is on before choosing to make the final payment?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@drickles, 50% Discount for commenting on this topic. We have already explained to members why we don't give the network involved on Page 1 of this post.

WhIPL4$h wrote:Guys...with such good news we know a lot of questions are bound to be raised. However please do well to go to the initial post and confirm your questions have not been already dealt with before asking them. lets keep the forum tidy.

soujaboi88

Admin are there any updates to the cheats. I bought access about a month ago and want to know if there are new cheats
Thanks

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@soujaboi88, 50% Discount for commenting on this topic. Yes this is a new Proxy cheat we just lunched 2 weeks ago.

paah11

Active Newbie
you're the best in hacking

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Paah11, You have already commented for you 50% discount.. Nice to see members saying good stuff about HackGh, because you know we deliver as promised. Enjoy the forum.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@MIMMS94, Access have been granted, Remember to always keep all hacks safe and secure so it can last long. Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 3196399158 happy surfing...

Agbesi Duse

Charlie,just made payment and the excitement is just too much.Hope I get my cheat in no time. Tnx

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks very much i have access to the ultimate free browsing cheats

LONG LIVE HACKGH

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Agbesi Duse wrote:Charlie,just made payment and the excitement is just too much.Hope I get my cheat in no time. Tnx

@Agbesi Duse, Access have been granted, Remember to always keep all hacks safe and secure so it can last long. Buy HackGh Proxy Cheat For Free Browsing (Ghana Only) - Page 3 3196399158 happy surfing...

Agbesi Duse

Administrator, u said access has being granted but I can't find any screen shoot or setting to be able to configure my device.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Your access was given 2 days. You need to read the first topic well, it contains how to locate your cheat within 24hours after making payments. Thats how everyone at HackGh access their cheats. Use a Laptop/Pc to access it.

Remember, the proxy cheat is a full tutorial with screenshot to guide you configure your Pc to access free internet and downloads.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum