Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL FREE BROWSING

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:23 am

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
JUST CONNECT AND BROWSE WITHOUT ANY SUBSCRIPTION. BE FAST AND ENJOY SOME BEFORE THEY BLOCK IT. It's FREE browsing this weekend from Sat 9pm-Sun 11am. Don't miss out on this!

2browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:07 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Thank you for prompting us this rocks. But they have made the speed sh**tty. Haha these guys think they are smart. But its still working past 11am for me.

3browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:59 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], welcome back and thanks for the update....free browsing is always appreciated... this stuff if obviously too slow for my taste, i cant seems to download anything with it..... but all the same its a good initiative.......

4browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is nice cos half loaf is better than none. This is the only way we can download bigger files free within that period of time.

5browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:27 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Felizo wrote: This is the only way we can download bigger files free within that period of time.

I don't quite understand your statement. Could you please explain it a bit for me, cus i couldn't even download a 5mb file with this before it slammed.

6browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:45 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
hahahaha Laughing Laughing 5MB... This is serious. I guess it was just a small loophole and was fixed quickly

7browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Re: AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:56 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Cant really figure out what airtel was trying to do... You could barely open pages and download was like a lazy snail, For those of us that are heavy data, we don't have anything good to say about it.... For does that enjoyed free browsing for the first time might have different opinion about it.....

8browsing - AIRTEL FREE BROWSING Empty Wow Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:20 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
Its been two yes now since I logged in hee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum