Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vodafone June 2015 fbt

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vodafone - Vodafone June 2015 fbt Empty Vodafone June 2015 fbt Sat May 30, 2015 7:44 pm

chief_hackist

chief_hackist
Active Newbie
You buy credit on your vodafone sim, use it the available credit till it cant browse no more. However there might be small airtime on your sim. Thats for normal windows
I've tested on linux systems too. You wont get residue credit on linux systems. Dont use linux systems for this cheat.
Then you use any UDP tunneling software on port 9200 or 9201. UDP tunneling softwares are easy to find. Personally ive used PD-Proxy. Others include TunnelGuru (heard is no longer effective), NMD VPN, etc
That's all you.
Method is knida expensive though but it's worth it

2vodafone - Vodafone June 2015 fbt Empty Re: Vodafone June 2015 fbt Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This is a wild goose chase, you need to be specific and also provide download link to the vpn software you tried....

3vodafone - Vodafone June 2015 fbt Empty Re: Vodafone June 2015 fbt Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 am

chief_hackist

chief_hackist
Active Newbie
You initially bundle 10mb of data using *700#

Download PD-Proxy, link given below
connect on udp, it automatically selects port 9201 or 9200

browse, thats all
do not disconnect after connecting, and make sure there's no extra credit on it before connecting initially.

this the link of the software i used http://downloads.pdproxy.com/PD-Proxy_VPN.zip

the method is expensive as you'd have to buy credit everyday, and with this dumsor thing, you have to buy credit again once it disconnects.
Thats why i'm not using it currently.

Anyway u can try my method it works..thanks

4vodafone - Vodafone June 2015 fbt Empty Re: Vodafone June 2015 fbt Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:42 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I don't seem to understand your statement. How can you make sure there is no credit on the sim, when you said we should initially Bundle with one Ghana cedis.

From what I have experienced, when you have exhausted your bundle, your access to internet connection is stiffled.

can you please make this a little bit clear?

5vodafone - Vodafone June 2015 fbt Empty Re: Vodafone June 2015 fbt Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:22 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i tink wat hes trying to say is; u need data and not any other thing like some money on your sim to do the connection.. but it will help if u construct the whole tutorials well for better understanding... this trick works with the Nigerian's mtn BB plans, so i knw...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum