Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Empty VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Fri May 01, 2015 6:23 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
First topic message reminder :

1  Dial *5888# to activate the vodafone x bundle(RECOMMENDED: 20GHC-1MONTH)
2  After successfully consuming ur given bundle, Download PSIPHON(https://psiphon.ca/en/download.html)
3  Open PSIPHON and after a successful connection, configure ur browser with the given SOCKS proxy (the one provided by   psiphon) leaving the other fields empty
Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 <a href=Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Phsiphon хостинг картинок без регистрации" />
THE PORT ALWAYS CHANGES WHENEVER YOU CONNECT PSIPHON SO USE THE PORT GIVEN IN ANY APPLICATION YOU WANTS TO USE IT LIKE BROWSERS,MESSENGERS AND SO ON
the ip remains the same thats "127.0.0.1" but the ports continue to change whenever you connects pshipon
4  YOu will now be able to browse every site without any restrictions.  

NOTE: Configure ur third party apps with the same socks configuration to ENJOY!!!
     With the android users, jux download d APK from the link above and tunnel through "whole device" ONLY FOR ROOTED USERS other than that,
     browse through d browser provided by psiphon.
Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 <a href=Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Psi adult image" />[/img]
ENJOY!!!
PLS DONT FORGET TO HIT "THANK YOU"
IT IS A HIGH TIME WE LOOT VODAFONE What a Face

Last edited by MIMMS94 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

26Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 am

Avelicious

I think this is worth a try, because i have been activating this X-bundles for a long time ,if Psiphon can help me browse more , I think it is worth it. Going to try right now...

27Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm

krisbreezy

krisbreezy
Is the cheat working coz I want to try

28Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:57 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It still works. I don't think it will stop working anytime soon.

29Unlimited - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING - Page 3 Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:12 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It still works thou but not unlimited... what it does id to access your VodafoneX app data and use that data for browsing instead having it limited to wathsapp, facebook and the rest only... so it uses the data you have giving per your subscription

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum