View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
First topic message reminder :

I just got this message from Airtel Ghana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Let's have some internet fun TONIGHT! Buy a GHC1 data bundle or more and browse all night for free on the smartphone network. Dial *125#"

Guys try it and give feedback. Note this is only valid from 00.00 to 06.00 hrs

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

WhIPL4$h

Manager
Manager
Exactly so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sika Kokoo gives you 750mb. This one allows unlimited browsing from 12am to 6am. Just compare for yourself.

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Sat May 02, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
If I understand you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you want t. know if you will be eligible for this offer if you used sika kokoo during the day. sika kokoo doesn't qualify as a direct bundle and as such will not get you this free night offer. To qualify just make a direct bundle by dialing *125#. I have a feeling this is a deliberate attempt to kill MTNs unlimited night browsing and it will definitely work. Keep the good work going o. @Airtel

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I agree. MTN of late has been giving unbelievably slow speeds for their night package. As low as 20kBps download speed. Moreover Airtel's way cheaper. Just 1cedi.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
The most annoying part is the breakages in downloads that has cropped up of late. when you are downloading a file, the Internet will go off at a point in time and you can only continue your download after you have disconnected and reconnected your modem. This is highly disadvantageous when you are downloading from a server that doesn't support pause and resume. It's also slower than a tortoise when you use about 2gb of data.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Dagobert wrote:If I understand you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you want t. know if you will be eligible for this offer if you used sika kokoo during the day. sika kokoo doesn't qualify as a direct bundle and as such will not get you this free night offer. To qualify just make a direct bundle by dialing *125#. I have a feeling this is a deliberate attempt to kill MTNs unlimited night browsing and it will definitely work. Keep the good work going o. @Airtel

Yeah man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... Thanks for the further clarification.. That was just the explanation i was seeking for.... Thanks to all of you guys as well for the feedbacks.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sat May 02, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I also got up to 267kb/s on ma modem but on ma phone the speed is wmazing. Just a click and you are there. This is really good from airtel. From now people who subscribe to the mtn unlimited dawn service will switch to airtel.
When such data offers are coming from our isp's then I'm happy cos they must make us enjoy... Lol

musa2001

Active Newbie
airtel is deducting my data on modem

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
follow the below steps

Send:*125#
Receive:
Double Data Bonus:

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
3. 10MB @ 50p 1 day
4. 200MB @ 5GH 20days
5. Other Bundles

You should subscribe to 1 cide bundle above before you can enjoy this offer, dont use any other short codes apart from *125# . try and give feedback.

musa2001

Active Newbie
i did that one smart phone

musa2001

Active Newbie
cant u use it to download files

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, bro. you can use it to download any file you wont like video, mp3 and also streams well

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
musa2001 wrote: airtel is deducting my data on modem
It happened to me too the first day I tried. I just got another sim with no data and went through the process. I can now queue all my downloads and rest assured I'm not losing any data. You could try that too. Very Happy

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
To be on a safer side, I suggest you don't leave any data on the sim you use for this service. I have downloaded so many files with this offer and can assure you that you can download anything you want with it.

Just follow what Dracon layed out and give us a feedback @Musah

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I tried to use the service last night but all the 60mb data was consumed and the browsing ceased. I want some clarification: do I have to consumed all 1gh CEDI's bundle before it's midnight to enjoy the service or it should remain intact till midnight to browse chaw chaw.tnx

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well i don't know about others, but i usually consume all my data before 12 midnight. So far i have not had any issues with the browsing ceasing or not working. I have seen a lot of guys complain about their data being deducting while using this service on Airtel Ghana's Facebook page. So i suggest you consume your data to be on a safer side.

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
can i use the 1cedis bundle which last for 5days without subscribn again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum