HackGh Community Forum
Free -  Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Free -  Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free 7773196017162_9304567377289
A millionaire Chinese businessman has bulldozed the wooden huts and muddy roads where he grew up – and built luxury homes for the people who lived there.

Xiong Shuihua was born in Xiongkeng village in the city of Xinyu, southern China and said that his family had always been well looked after and supported by residents, in his childhood.
Free -  Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free 9458789059374_3027895980204
Xiong Shuihua returned to his roots and changed his neighnourhood.

So when the 54-year-old ended up making millions in the steel industry he decided to repay the favour – for free.

The 54-year-old even promised three meals a day to the older residents and people on a low income to make sure they could get by

Five years ago, the area was run down and many lived in basic homes.

But the area has been transformed in recent years and now 72 families are enjoying life in luxury new flats.
Free -  Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free 3820365322288_9487762831099
Meanwhile, 18 families, who were particularly kind to the businessman, were given villas of their own, in a project costing close to £4million.

After moving in, he even promised three meals a day to the older residents and people on a low income to make sure they could get by.
Free -  Millionaire businessman razes childhood village, builds luxury flats for residents instead....for free 3684198305476_4225329125920
Xiong Shuihua said he could afford the development as he had "earned more money than I knew what to do with."

The multimillionaire made his money first of all in the construction industry and later by getting involved in the steel trade.

He said, "I earned more money than I knew what to do with, and I didn’t want to forget my roots.

"I always pay my debts, and wanted to make sure the people who helped me when I was younger and my family were paid back."

Elderly local Qiong Chu, 75, said, "I remember his parents. They were kind-hearted people who cared very much for others, and it’s great that their son has inherited that kindness."

SOURCE : MYJOYONLINE

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Ie chaley!!!! these are very beautiful villas, and he give them out for free? truly some people have the heart of God in them to help 72 families with luxury new flats, he never forget his roots and the people that helped him when he was younger...

Do you know or heard of a Ghanaman like this?

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
for the where.. GH man dey search ein stomach.. even our leaders are the best of examples....
seriously im really touched..

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
If only our leaders will exhibit what Xiong Shuihua did, remembering their root and where the came from, who got them the position they are having now and the responsibility to society and the people who elected them.

Ghana... wheaaaaaa , enkwasiasem nkoa na politicians ye wo Ghana.

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hmmm admin make u no talk choa... if God does not intervene we go developing country still the world end... the most painful tin is, most of the youth are already following the footsteps of dis leaders.... hmm it make me wonder if we really have a feature...
God Bless America and God Save Ghana, this wat a friend said to me from the states.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum