Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:21 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Many are the time that we try to bundle on our network Vodafone but the cost of bundles seems to be so expensive.
But with these offers from them, most of us woill be able to bundle and browse on their network...
Just have a look at these offers I'm talking about and start enjoying them at amazing speeds..
vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Plan10

To enjoy this offer, DIAL 5888 AND LISTEN TO THE VOICE PROMPT OR DIAL *5888# AND CHOOSE AN OFFER YOU LIKE.

2vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:39 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
In my view, I think these packages are still expensive to the average Ghanaian citizen. Ghc20 for 2.5Gb for 30days, no streaming or downloading included bcos of you do the data will finish within a minute after you download a huge file.
These network operators are only in to serve the urban population without considering the poor.

3vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:05 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
When it comes to data, i do agree with you @ Nino 1. its still expensive for the average Ghanian and most students cant afford this plan when it comes to data. Considering the poor is not in the Ghanian I.S.P vocabulary Shocked

But for the on-net calls.  Vodafone is up and doing, these are amazing offers, If 1Ghc can get you talking all day and also gives you 50mb of data to use, this recommendable, Vodafone is paving the way on call plans, lets  hope other networks follow suit and make the market even more competitive so they can drop their prices especially on data

Last edited by raspat on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addressed comment to wrong member name. to swiftblack instead of Nino 1)

4vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:08 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Actually, after comparing this to that of the other networks, i found out that vodafone's was little better because if the bundle gets exausted, you still have the chance to whatsapp and use other apps as listed above...

5vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:07 pm

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
it real cool u get bonus of free data with free browsing on social media sites
bigups to red boys

6vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:59 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i said something the other time concerning surfline bringing shaking to the network business it has all started.
vodafone has done well but could do more with the prizes very soon internet charges will drop very low or even start free browsing and most of this network operator will not have any other option than to follow the trend.

but looking at the charges i see it better than most of the other networks nevertheless after exhausting your bundle you can still whatsapp and Facebook depending on the subscription chosen which the other networks are offering in exchange for money but theirs is for free.

good work done @ MherlynEmhr3z and thanks for the update.

7vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, when it comes to call plans , its true Vodafone is the best today, provided the offers they just released, there is no questioning that. this have drawn the battle lines and other networks need to adjust their prices or they will fall behind.

What am critical about is data, which is still expensive on Vodafone and other networks as-well, with android phone popping up like dominoes, even kayayo and trotro mates have android phones in Ghana, i remember once a trotro mate mate ask me in Legon to configure internet on his phone for him. no doubt internet is the way forward,

AT THE MOMENTS THE NETWORKS ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO DATA......

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

8vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:53 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wow.. i enjoy using the X-weekly... cos after the 500mb which I use up somtimes in 3 or 4 days ... i get to enjoy waths up n Facebook... i hope i culd get a way around this n create a cheat... Very Happy

9vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 am

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
vodafone is one of the best network in Ghana that think about the youth

10vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:12 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Basically I see this as a cheaper alternative to their internet bundles. Because there are very few people out there that are in this x promo and calls are restricted to x numbers only. I spoke with one of their agents a few days ago and he was saying something about the promotion initially targeting the youth (24 years and below) but said they removing that age barrier to make it open to everyone. This is good, but they can do better.

11vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Sun May 31, 2015 5:04 pm

evans williams

Active Newbie
is this still working? i am interested

12vodafone - VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Empty Re: VODAFONE X AFFORDABLE BUNDLES Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:13 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes , this subscriptions still works, all you need to do is to dial *5888# and choose the package that u like then u are good to go

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum