Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Left1123%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Left1172%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Left115%HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

1HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

101HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

Kuffour B

I have an internet cafe which recently a school near me contacted me to provide ICT training for their school using my cafe which is good money. the problem is Folders/files i have shared on the server but having trouble with the other computers accessing the folders and files. How can i make the other files appear on the other computers. I tried getting help from some guys at IPMC but they said they have to do the entire network again and the charges is very outrageous, business have been bad due to the dumsur situation.. please help?

Kumasi

102HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
woah it seems our admin is now a tutor/teacher... great students try your best to mine all the best out of him

103HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hi @Kuffour B. I would advice that you register and ask your question in the Help section. You can use the following link to get there:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/f65-need-help-computer-or-software-ask-now

I'm very certain you would have a solution there. I have a number of people in Kumasi who could be of help. Registration is FREE. Thanks.

104HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 4:27 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Kuffour , i can help you fix that issue, but i need more information on the kind of server you are running, eg: DHCP, DNS or FILE SERVER. at cafes, they mostly run DHCP that assigns different ip address automatically whenever the server and client are restarted. so just check the ip address of one of you client computers and restart both the server and the client and see if the ip address of the client changes?

You also have to tell me how you log on to the client PC, do you use a username and password to log onto the client machines or you just switch the client machine on and you then go to the server and start the cafe software which then take over the client computers?

Also include the ip address of the server and the Dns(if any),  so it will be easier to construct a tutorial for you to follow and configure.

BUT YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AND POST THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I ASKED FOR IN THE LINK @WhIPL4$h  POSTED ABOVE. YOU WILL GET ASSISTANCE FROM US. THANK YOU.

105HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat May 16, 2015 7:04 am

Nana k

Thank you HackGh for the free browsing tricks, am very happy to say the cheat is still working and i have never bought data ever since i met you guys. You are simply the best forum i have ever seen in Gh and am very happy i joined.

106HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's good to know. Thanks for your feedback.

exquire4us

hello bosses . i made payment this morning into your mobile money account with a reference name "exquire4us". but i still haven't had access to the fbt on the page . can the administrators help me out .

108HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Kindly hold while we do the necessary verification....you should have access in no time.

109HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

exquire4us

WhIPL4$h wrote:Kindly hold while we do the necessary verification....you should have access in no time.

alright thanks a lot man.

110HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 22, 2015 8:29 am

exquire4us

its been more than 24 hours o bosses . and my account has still not been unlocked for the fbt threads . i paid under the reference name "exquire4us". Administrators , please what dey happen ?

111HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 22, 2015 8:58 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Relax....there's a lot of work going on currently. You will definitely have your access. We are not going anywhere.

Kindly use this link in future to make your request in the appropriate area:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t2268p230-buy-hackgh-access-here-to-unlock-cheats-hacks

In the mean time I have made a lodged a complaint on your behalf to have the issue resolved. Just hold a bit longer.

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Fri May 22, 2015 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

112HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 22, 2015 9:14 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Here is a picture(screenshot) of where the cheat is located, just locate it at the very bottom of the homepage , you were giving access about 14 hours ago, we will very much appreciate you comming back here to testify that you had access all the while. Thank you

HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Show_cheat

113HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 22, 2015 1:01 pm

exquire4us

thanks for the response guys . i just checked and realised i've got access now . thank you so much .

114HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed May 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Kusi Morgan

Anonymous
Are you guys sure if i buy this fbt or cheats you guys are talking about. i can browse free? because i have never heard of browsing free before, i need a quick answer because am really interested in this offer. My name is Kusi from KNUST

115HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed May 27, 2015 9:10 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Kusi, that's exactly what we are saying. But you would have to get registered before you could enjoy all that. Registration is FREE.

116HackGh - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 8 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:50 pm

evans williams

Active Newbie
please,i think you reopen it for people to join. more are interested about the site.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum