Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I call my phone "My Heart" is actually a TAB.
WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Samsun10
Old SAMSUNG Galaxy TAB 1 used to run on ANDRIOD stock rom GINGABREAD(2.3) but
now running on custom rom cynogen KITKAT(4.4)
My TAB was noted for its low RAM(Memory) 512MB but I Expanded the RAM
Adding extra 1.5GIG of RAM to the 512 making 2048(2GIG)
It has 16GIG of internal space with 32GIG of EXternal SD CARD
USED to be 1GHz of CPU speed but I Overclocked it to 1.4GHz
I LOve my Samsung GTP-1000 cos is durable now powerful than most latest Phones(TAB)
and runs every Game you can think of very smooth and no slagging.
NOW UP TO YOU WHAT PHONE DO YOU REALLY HAVE AND CAN YOU SAY I LOVE IT?
Please share your thoughts and comments.

2WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Hahahaha! ma lovely Beast is Samsung Galaxy S2 (gt-i9100) released 2011 with gingerbread 2.3 but currently running ASOP Stock based Neatrom 6.4 android 4.1.2 with strong battery performance. 1.2gh CPU, 1gig ram with Mali 400MP for awesome game performance, I play every game smooth and sleek, no lagging. 16gig internal and original 32gig external sdcard........wooooooow!

3WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Hahahaha! ma lovely Beast is Samsung Galaxy S2 (gt-i9100) released 2011 with gingerbread 2.3 but currently running ASOP Stock based Neatrom 6.4 android 4.1.2 with strong battery performance. 1.2gh CPU, 1gig ram with Mali 400MP for awesome game performance, I play every game smooth and sleek, no lagging. 16gig internal and original 32gig external sdcard.....woooooow!

4WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Mine is a Samsung galaxy y s5360 currently running Vivo 3.2, a cyanogen 9 based rom. Although its a pretty generic android phone, I just love the many modifications this rom adds to it. My favorite is the ability to connect to adhoc networks

5WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
misterio wrote:Hahahaha! ma lovely Beast is Samsung Galaxy S2 (gt-i9100)

You must be deeply in Love with it. crazy Charleeeeeey

6WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:25 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Proxymity wrote:I just love the many modifications this rom adds to it. My favorite is the ability to connect to adhoc networks
Our phones are our first girl friends cos of how we treat it, time you give to it, wake up in the morning the FIRST thing you do is check on your phone for missed call, give it chop money by buying credits and a whole lot. am glad you said I JUST LOVE

7WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:47 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I call mine Chelsea, Chelsea is a very very bad boy, so many apps and modification is about to blow up, Chelsea chop so much money , its almost like am looking after a child. i also make sure Chelsea is always clean and tidy, because Chelsea is very expensive Lumia 530 Dual SIM 128 GB INTERNAL MEMORY, Quad core power, the latest version of Windows Phone and the best new apps.
WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Nokia-Lumia-530-Dual-SIM-front-png
I GOT Chelsea JUST 2 WEEKS AGO.......

8WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 am

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
4G LTE capable, Impressive 5" screen, powerful quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16Gb internal memory with external memory card support, IP57 certified - dust and water resistant, coupled with a 13MP 1080p camera. All in one package. What more could one ask for in 2014? That's the Sony Xperia Z.

It's the only phone I haven't rooted and installed a custom rom. KitKat 4.4.2 on top says it all.

9WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
Ma sweet Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005 LTE )
32GB internal, 64 GB  external , Infrared, rooted, running ma sweet custom rom ( BobCat rom v4.4.2 KitKat),Quad-core overclocked to 2.8 GHz, .. Using ma lovely linux OS 'Bactrack 5' on top.. 
I call ma phone *babe*

10WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
htc one kitkat,its real fast i play alot of games on notable ones are nfs most wanted and asphalt 8.

11WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:44 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Chelsea chop so much money , its almost like am looking after a child.
aaaaaahahahahahahah make fun of somone very funny of you, then i guess chelsea is ready for marriage now? very good spec's though.

12WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
WhIPL4$h wrote:4G LTE capable, Impressive 5" screen, powerful quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16Gb internal memory with external memory card support, IP57 certified - dust and water resistant, coupled with a 13MP 1080p camera. All in one package. What more could one ask for in 2014? That's the Sony Xperia Z.

It's the only phone I haven't rooted and installed a custom rom. KitKat 4.4.2 on top says it all.

Lovely, what more could you really ask for? Dust And Water resistant? heeey heeeey

13WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:00 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@Dutty 96gb? you must be enjoying your 'babe', super speed.

14WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Empty Re: WHAT PHONE DO YOU HAVE? LET US KNOW. Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
raspat wrote:@Dutty 96gb? you must be enjoying your 'babe', super speed
I enjoy her very well.. she is so smooth and cuul ..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum