Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
1. Sign up an account with your freedom @ www.yourfreedom.net , AFTER  SINUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE  THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL
2. Download your freedom software from http://www.your-freedom.net/index.php?id=downloads
After proper sign up and download, configure your computer as shown in the picture illustration below.
Step 1:- Install the software, after a successful installation, launch the software and it will look like the picture below.
Step 2:- Click on configure and a new window will pop out where you can configure it.
Address:   ems02.your-freedom.de
Port: 53
Connection Mode: DNS
Tweaks: None
Step 3:- Click on “account information” tab and insert the username and password you use to register on www.your-freedom.net
Step 4:-Click on Save and Exit below the tab then return to the main window. Then click on the port tab and click on the two boxes as shown in the picture below.
After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, exit the software and relaunch it again and leave it to connect it self. If connected successfully, it will look like the image below: IF IT DOES NOT CONNECT PLEASE CLICK START CONNECT YOUR SELF
Once the software shows something of this nature, that means you are connected to the internet. But if the little door you are seeing in the software is closed or show a red exclamation mark in between the door, that means your settings is not correct or the network is bad at the point of configuration.
 HOW TO CONFIGURE BROWSER AND OTHE APLLICATIONS LIKE SYPE NA D MESSENGERS AND GAMES
You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:
Http proxy: 127.0.0.1 port: 8080
Socks Host: 127.0.0.1 port: 1080
Set the rest of the proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080
I  other applications like sype, please insert the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080 in the proxy settings of the application to get it working…….

SINUP AS MANY USERNAMES AND PASWORDS FROM YOU FREEDOM SITE AS YOU WONT USING DIFREENT EMAILS

THANKS TO FREEMAN WARREN

2Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh this fbt still works great even after airtel upgraded their systems. its superb. A big thank you to FREEMAN WARREN for his hard and wonderful work.

3Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:05 pm

zerks

please can u help on how to make it fast or unlimmited. cos mine is still slow

4Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 pm

asokpo1

great , i am yet to check it out, this site is really great and straight on point. Will share it to my friends.

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
i tried creating loadz of account at your freedom website buh i cant use dem frm scratch....i even tried revo uninstaller to uninstall your freedom but it was jux waste of time.......

6Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@kruger .after u have started the connection for your freedom ,open Mozilla,go to options,advanced,click on the network tab,settings,manual proxy information and insert the the above proxy into it.

7Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 am

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
okkkay thanks man

8Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:19 pm

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
How can I make this cheat faster cus its very slow

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Try using this sever ems18.your-freedom.de,change the port to 1000,enable encryption and enable re-keying at your freedom settings

10Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
the only way u can make it fast is by getting a premium account

11Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
I will check if that tweak works

12Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 pm

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
@ahmedo1992, pls do i need to subscrbe to a bundle b4 i can use da cheat?
And wat apn shuld i use!

13Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 pm

el naru

el naru
Active Newbie
Bundle nothing
APN: internet

14Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:19 pm

ahmedo1992

ahmedo1992
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
there is no need to bundle,it works without credit.but you have to make sure that you have the your freedom account before you can use it.use "internet" as your APN .

15Free - FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Empty Re: FREE BROWSING AIRTEL WITH YOUR FREEDOM Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 pm

kruger

kruger
Active Newbie
oookkkaay gona try it out ...thanks@amhedo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum