Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vodafone Dead Sim Tutorial ( Great Minds )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Rufai

Rufai
Active Newbie
First topic message reminder :

Fellow brothers,Vodafone dead sim is now working so those of you who are have a waiting Vodafone sims should try them.its  working fine, but the speed is not encouraging as the dead sims in those days, for normal browsing its normal,to my conclusion its normally fast on phones and Ipads.

To make a Vodafone dead sim, just buy any Vodafone sim card and use it for a first call or sms, the put the sim card down for 3months and 2weeks exactly to get the dead sim.... During that period, make sure you don't recharge, call or use it for any activity at all.... GOOD LUCK

BePPsTar

Active Newbie
HEARD IT IN THE AIR THAT YOU CAN MAKE DEAD SIM FASTER WITHOUT THE 3 MONTHS 2 WEEKS CRAP BY KILLING YOUR SIM.
AM ASKING, PLS DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WAT THIS IS?
AND IF THIS IS TRUE, HOW DO YOU KILL YOUR SIM?
PLEASE ANY 1 HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS YOU SHOULD DROP IT.

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
what apn do u use to browse dead sim?? also what proxy settings do u use in browser??? no proxy, system proxy or auto detect proxy?????

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
akokono wrote:what apn do u use to browse dead sim?? also what proxy settings do u use in browser??? no proxy, system proxy or auto detect proxy?????

the apn must be internet or browse. Do not use any proxy

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Just use the default apn for Vodafone " browse " that's all you need when the dead sim is ready....... no proxy or whatsoever needed...... it will work with all your application and every thing that uses internet on you Pc without any extra settings.....

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
I prepared vodafone dead sim and it was ready early this month, i enjoyed it for few days(about 5GB) and it disconnected and fail to register again. I think the red board(vodafone) is changing things now.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
candyman wrote:I prepared vodafone dead sim and it was ready early this month, i enjoyed it for few days(about 5GB) and it disconnected and fail to register again. I think the red board(vodafone) is changing things now.

Ok so how long did you SIM take to be ready for use?

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
I dont know exactly it may be six months, my chip expired in May 2014 but it gives the error this month(July)

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
guys my three months are up but they are now giving me some 91 days message.is it a good sign?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
ksolo wrote:guys my three months are up but they are now giving me some 91 days message.is it a good sign?

Most of the sim cards takes up six months for it to expire, so sorry bro, you will have to wait for additional 3 months before you get your dead sim, if you are lucky enough one day you might stumble on a sim card that takes only tree months to expire, am trying to determine why differences, but i think maybe it might be related to number of the sim card.......... will update you soon on that...

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
alright admin we would like to hear more on that. i bought a brand new data sim with some with some few default credits on it. i have consumed all the data on it leaving the default credit they gave for free. now when i check my credit, they tell me my credit will expire on 8th august. i bought the sim in may. can i use it as a dead sim when the credit expires????

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
Vodafone Dead Sim is 90days 1 week,u will get the error on first day  Razz 

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
assuming u put it in ur fon in about the 2nd month and check ur credit, does it spoil the one month one week left??? do u then have to wait for another 3 months??

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
akokono wrote:assuming u put it in ur fon in about the 2nd month and check ur credit, does it spoil the one month one week left??? do u then have to wait for another 3 months??
I don't think it spoils the process. Because I frequently check mine in my android.

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
are u really sure??? for me i fear oooo. they told me my credit will expire on 8 september or so. i want to check the exact date but i fear

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I say so because the last time I made a dead sim, I kept checking in my phone since I kept forgetting the day mine expired in the first place.

But you should note that mine worked for only four days after dying.

So in my case it didn't affect the process. But don't know if it affects the period the cheat last

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
To add to what @proxymity said, so you can insert the sim card in your phone and check everyday and nothing will interfere with the process, the process will only spoil if you load credit to it or use it to make a call, example if you load credit to it, it will then add additional three months to..... so don't load credit or make a phone call with the sim card ...that's all

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum