Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

tigo obervation for fbt...cooking

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:06 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

realrayne4 wrote:Pls Phantom Dracon how were you able to use 1gh for 8months

THAT'S WHAT AM TEACHING NOW........ NO NEED TO JUMP AHEAD, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE ALL THE DATA SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ON TIGO NETWORK?

LETS TRY THE OLD WAY AND SEE................................................................

1.TEXT tigo TO 1520 for 1cide  and get 544gig of data

2 TEST tigo TO 1513 for 49p to activate smartbrowse  and get 30mb of data.

30mb then add up to the  544gig making  544.30mb

AFTER WE CAN BROWSE TILL ALL THE DATA IS CONSUMED BEFORE WE SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN, AND IT WILL NEVER GET DISCONNECTED IN 24HOURS AGAIN YOU CAN USE FOR MONTHS TILL ALL DATA IS CONSUMED

LETS GET A FEED BACK, TRY THIS NOW AND SEE IF WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT AGAIN, WAITING FOR RESPONSE, THOSE USING IT NOW SHOULD ACTIVATE THE SMART BROWSE IF THE HAVE CREDIT....

26tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 am

technology

Contributor
augustina111222 wrote:guys those who did no deactivate their tigo i mean the 2065 is still working a friend gave me his. Is really working i recharge it with 1 cedis and it was deducted automatically but is just only 400mb

yea, for the day to 2065, its working perfectly but once you deactivate it, you can't activate it again

27tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Hmm mm, don't use quotes when you are replying to immediate messages, you can reply the message without quoting because your post is just after the one you are replying.

you only use quote when you think the particular message you are replying to will not be noticed by members , for example, just after augustina111222 post, technology could have reply without quote because there is no post between the two.... Thanks

28tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:40 pm

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
yea,is still working with full speed.

29tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
kingjoe pls try to read through previous post before you ask certain questions.... Anyway its working for those who did not deactivate the old subscription method and i think the speed is good

30tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:48 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
phAnt0m DrAcON wrote:Hmm mm, don't use quotes when you are replying to immediate messages, you can reply the message without quoting because your post is just after  the one you are replying.

you only use quote when you think the particular message you are replying to will not be noticed by members , for example,  just after augustina111222 post, technology could have reply without quote because there is no post between the two.... Thanks

Thanks for the info. about using quotes .. didnt know how to use before.. but now i do. thanks alot..

31tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
how i wish mine working...chale if anybody get new cheat make u post am

32tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:21 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
@Patrickgh not you alone..... i'm really suffering without it cus io spend much money on buy credit for internet

33tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
The SIM I had the activation on jux got damaged,Sad Sad Sad I'll be going in for SIM replacement and it got me thinking if ma activation may still remain on top or not .. Question

34tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:07 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
You are likely to still have it since it is linked with your account. Not 100% sure though. Sometimes a new SIM card comes with its own set of issues.

35tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:22 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
When i heard this cheat was still working, i went for a sim replacement when they had changed their subscription code. That was about three weeks ago and every activation made on the sim still works. The Probability of yours being intact is very high so no fears. Vim Yaayi. Laughing

36tigo obervation for fbt...cooking - Page 3 Empty Re: tigo obervation for fbt...cooking Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah, after a sim replacement it still works... A friend got his sin card damaged but after he went to the tigo office for a replacement it still worked out..

I actually don't know for sure if this would really work for everyone cos sometimes things really change..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum