One of the easiest cheat is the host cheat. As we all know, we have ISPs in the country. For some reasons, at certain times, they allow their customers to access their service homepage for free. Now, this is not just a free access to a homepage. But it moves along with a host of other factors. Once an ISP gives you the ability to connect to a certain webpage for free, it means:
1. There is a free homepage you can open without credit
2. You can connect without any credit, thus zero credit
3. There’s an APN that makes you connect to free homepage
4. There’s an IP address that helps you connect to free homepage
Now, the real deal is always, when you can connect you modem without any credit. Thus, the ISP gives you internet access without having any credit. The moment you see that, it means something fishy is going on, there may be a looming cheat. And this is the trick:
Once you find out that an ISP allows you to connect without credit, do the following:
1. See whether you can open the network homepage or any zero website given by the ISP. Eg. Mtnplay.com.gh, airtellive.com, jsi.glo.com, hsi.glo.com, myairtel.gh.airtel.com, mtnonline.com, the almighty 0.facebook.com and so on.
Once you can open any the homepage of the ISP for free, then do the next thing:
1. Look for a working proxy and port that works with the particular network
2. It can be a proxy website or find the IP of that proxy website. Eg. Kproxy.com, 12345proxy.com, 4everproxy.com and so on.
3. Connect your modem with zero balance and open you browser.
4. Input the proxy address and port in the browser.
5. And in the default homepage, input the homepage of the network. Eg. Mtnplay.com.gh.
6. Open the homepage and see if it leads you the proxy website.
Once you are redirected to the proxy website, you’ve finished cooking a CHEAT. Input the same proxy into your IDM to download.
Lets work together