Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

1Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
With 1ghc on tigo, text 'tigo' to 1520 on your phone. as simple as that.. wait to receive a message. u will be given a whooping 544gb data..yes gigabytes{dial *821# to check it}.. put the sim back in your modem, connect wit apn 'internet'(incase its slow,just restart the modem by removing and inserting again).. thats al.. if want to use it on fone, u already know wat to do right?....

lets keep this safe so it can last... ENJOYYY  Wink

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes its rocking well. I have just downloaded 2.0Gb. still downloading with great speed

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have not figured that out yet, Im waiting till tomorrow to see if it goes away or not then i will give you the feedback.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
GREAT FBT CONFIRMED WORKING WITH GREAT SPEED UP TO 170KPB WITH TORRENT AND 250 ON IDM, LET MAKE SURE WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, COULD THERE BE OTHER SHORT CODES ON tiGO NETWORK? HOW LONG DOES THE SUBSCRIPTION LAST? I GUESS WE ARE ALL TESTING NOW.................WE WILL KNOW IN A DAY OR TWO

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yes by 5:00pm i will get to know its duration. I activated it yesterday around 5 pm so i will confirm the duration very soon in case it stays on on gets disconnected. But the 544Gb is real cos i have downloaded more than 6GB since yesterday.

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
it doesnt expire... it works till u exhaust your 544gb given...i have exhausted 10gb so far and i feel tired already. this short code used to be tigo smart browse(2mb for 9p) which has been discontinued. @PHANTOM i got your message but i cant reply, whats the problem. is it becos im new here

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Oh great, this is really good. I think its such a great Fbt you have posted. Please how many days now since u started using it?

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
4days now

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
innocentSINNER wrote:4days now
Okay, thanks for the feedback.

10Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:42 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
innocentSINNER wrote:it doesn't expire... it works till u exhaust your 544gb given...i have exhausted 10gb so far and i feel tired already. this short code used to be tigo smart browse(2mb for 9p) which has been discontinued.   @PHANTOM i got your message but i cant reply, whats the problem. is it becos im new here

You cannot pm administrators at this time, my pm is closed to members as am currently busy with the traffic and Seo integration to our content........... you can pm any moderator for your issues to be address, this setting have already taken effect , the moderators of the site also know the length and breath of all the discussions at the site, basically equally of the same value as me...........

11Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:52 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
Got it. thanks

12Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:20 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
its working great but it sometimes disconnects..i dnt knw weda its frm the network or sometin else

13Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
yes CYPHERSON, thats tigo for u... u have to use CIDIAL or RECONNECT

14Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:56 pm

cypherson

cypherson
Active Newbie
innocentSINNER wrote:yes CYPHERSON, thats tigo for u... u have to use CIDIAL or RECONNECT
thanks bruh....appreciate

15Free - TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Empty Re: TIGO FREE BROWSING WITH AMAZING SPEED Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:01 pm

innocentSINNER

innocentSINNER
Active Newbie
welcome

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum