You are not connected. Please login or register

vodafone ghana free browsing with tsunami vpn 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deekomix

Deekomix
Active Newbie
First goto tsunami web page
to register an account as a free trial user for 30 days

install tsunami vpn software and run tsunami from your desktop. Input your username and password registered at the tsunamivpn website
Tsunami vpn opens as an icon in your notification area with two red computers and a globe showing tsunami isn't connected.
Right-click the icon, it will show the available servers. Point to any server and select "Edit Config".
A notepad opens, clear everything in the notepad and paste this into it and "save":
# TsunamiVPN Client Config

tls-client
client
dev tun
proto udp
remote 173.231.57.174 53
ca tsunami.crt
route-method exe
route-delay 2
resolv-retry infinite
nobind
persist-key
persist-tun
comp-lzo
verb 3
reneg-sec 0
auth-user-pass account.txt

Right-click on the icon again and point to the server you just edited and click "Connect". Just wait for some seconds to connect
then configure your firefox browser with either "no proxy" or manual proxy configuration with ip:80.87.92.42 and port:3129

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
thanks bro, nice share......
hoping it works

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i dont know what happened to tsunami vpn. their website does not open anymore. any experience???

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
BePPsTar wrote:thanks bro, nice share......
hoping it works

buddy, this is an old cheat and does not work at the moment. let coin round it to see if we can get something new out of it

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Yea , hope it works

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
@akokono, the vpn website is not working so how can we create the account?

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
walmartcarder wrote:GOT SOME FEW FBT OFF MY SLEEVES AND AM IF YOU NEED YOUR-FREEDOM,KEPARD,PDPROXY,C-PROXY AND WI-FREE PM ME I CAN CARD FOR YOU

please the pm options have been disabled on board so you have to help by posting in their respective network category or reply to ya comments
thank you

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Please create a new tropic under the ''Buy & Sell @ HackGh'' section of the forum..

And please clearly state deep details of the "YOUR-FREEDOM,KEPARD,PDPROXY,C-PROXY AND WI-FREE PREMIUMS" prices you will sell them in case someone wants you to card or buy one for him/her...

And also dont forget to add the methods of payments you would like to trade with...

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah a Legend is in now and i hope the member takes note of the suggestion made by #MherlynEmhr3z so he goes by it with the posting

razor

Cool bro I hope it works

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
its a past cheat bro @razor

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
@razor this cheat is like three years old now why do you think it will still be running.

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yes this cheat is soo old i dont think is still running but i think is good to check it or try it cus is a cheat and it can work too someday who knws

kingjoe

kingjoe
Active Newbie
history keeps repeating,dont underate....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum