https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

My pc constantly gives me black screen and freezes when playing games

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I have this dell xps 15 studio, model L502X, which i bought from someone two years ago... I used to play high end game like FIFA 14, FIFA 15, INJUSTICE, BLUR etc on it without any problems...

But some months ago, this strange thing started happening anytime i play game... The laptop screen goes black but you could hear some stuttering sound in the background... Sometime it resumes and pops up a message at the notification area indicating that the display driver has stopped and recovered successfully..

Other times times too it doesn't display any message at all but rather the laptop freezes or gives me a blue screen of death which i have to sometimes shut it down by force... This problem normally occurs when i play a game like FIFA 14 for like 5 mins which is really frustrating...

I have used a cooling pad to cool the laptop whilst playing a game to try to see if its overheating that is causing the problem but the problem keep persisting even after doing that...

Please, any help will be gladly appreciated.. Thanks

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
This is a multifaceted problem. It seems there is amajor problem with your video card. Before we try anything, have you tried intalling new drivers for your graphics card? If you haven't I'd suggest you do that. Then we would proceed from there.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I will suggest you use iobit driver updater. It automatically detects the old & damaged drivers on your machine and replaces them with a new one. The cracked version is in the forum under the software section.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks for your feedback guys... Will try to update the video driver and let u know what happens with that also... My pc uses nvidea Gt 525m graphic card with 1gig dedicated memory and intel hd 3000 graphic card as well... Will give you feedback soon... Thanks

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you know i had a similar problem when playing devil may cry 5 on my pc the moment i got a bluescreen i deleted it without hesitation right now am thinking of getting a console like xbox to play games with because the pc and its games are too troublesome some of their games dont even support a joystick and even when you manage to configure it to work like i got the devil may cry to work with my controller the game was giving me problems and eventually the bluescreen appeared. gaming with a pc is too frustrating these days... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Basketball

Edemckross

Edemckross
Active Newbie
How do I get original key to my window?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum