Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

USE 5GHC TO GET 5GB OF DATA (BEST DEAL EVER)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I believe this is the best offer one can get in this hard time of ours. I believe it is even better than the airtel sika kokoo promo we used to enjoy. 5GHC for 5GB is way too cheap. It basically means they are charging a cedi for each gig.

Steps...........

1. Get your 5GHC credit

2. Text 400 to 5881

3. Enjoy

NB: The only problem is it's just for a day. I'm trying to work on something to get it extended. All heads will be needed.

Will be dropping how to use 45GHC to get 300GB for 1 month on MTN soon.

saudseidu

saudseidu
Active Newbie
Very nice bro but can you please tell us which network the cheat is for bro and thanks for your good work

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@saudseidu I believe you can make the necessary inference since its posted under the vf sub forum

storm4real

Can't wait for the MTN data move...MTN is the strongest network in my area...all the networks are bad.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
saudseidu wrote:please tell us which network the cheat is for bro

Well i if you had observed really carefully, you probably would have noticed that this post falls under the vodafon cheats forum hence no need to enquire about the network....

@willspanner... Really great post... I trust a lot will benefit from this so long as it last.. Keep it up bro...

saudseidu

saudseidu
Active Newbie
yh oops I didn't notice it was under the Vodafone sub section tho. Thanks man really nice cheat I must say.

cyberhash

cyberhash
willspanner wrote:I believe this is the best offer one can get in this hard time of ours. I believe it is even better than the airtel sika kokoo promo we used to enjoy. 5GHC for 5GB is way too cheap. It basically means they are charging a cedi for each gig.

Steps...........

1. Get your 5GHC credit

2. Text 400 to 5881

3. Enjoy

NB: The only problem is it's just for a day. I'm trying to work on something to get it extended. All heads will be needed.

Will be dropping how to use 45GHC to get 300GB for 1 month on MTN soon.

Not working for me unless there is something else am not doing

saudseidu

saudseidu
Active Newbie
It is not for everyone. vOdafone ask randomly selected customers who can enjoy this service. Try texting 103 to 5881 with 3cedis airtime and see if it might work.

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
No if vodafone sends you the message on that day then you use on that day and also the mtn 300GB for 45 cedis works on sims that are 5 years old

cyberhash

cyberhash
Is the mtn one out??

calciumoxy

calciumoxy
I just tried it out without receiving any message and it didn't work some minutes ago.

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
YOU GET 3GB INSTEAD OF 300GB

13USE  5GHC TO GET 5GB OF DATA (BEST DEAL EVER) Empty tell me more about it please Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:45 pm

kofi6070

kofi6070
please tell me more about it

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Details of this have been given in the first page. Kindly go to page 1 to read it. If it is another or additional information you want, then you have to be more specific in order to get help.

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
of late vodafone has been sending random messages such as 2 cedis for 2gig and thats what i am using right now

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum