Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phone is stuck in headset mode... Need Urgent help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
A friend who uses this LG android phone after listening to music on the phone removed the headset only find out that the headset icon still showing in the notification bar...

I tried so many ways to get rid of this icon but still no progress with that... If there is anyone with an idea about how to solve this problem and can help me out here i would be very grateful... All kinds of possible solutions are invited... Thanks...

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The handset module just must be stuck, you should put a headset inside the jack slowly while apply a Little but gentle pressure like you are trying to break the jack. remember don't insert the full jack, do it little by little until the full jack is in, do it until you see the headset logo disappear, if you still have issues after that. go to you nearest repair shop and have the phone jack changed.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks for the suggestion Hon. Admin.. However after trying your solution and that of others, I think i have to send the phone to a repair shop for it to be checked out... Many thanks..

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This happened to my phone a while a while ago.It fell in porridge and the headset icon was still there.You can download an App called "SoundAbout" as a temporal fix.The App will allow you to use the external speaker even if the headset icon is there or uf there is a headset inserted.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks for your reply my guy... I have just downloaded the soundabout app and what i realized was that there are so many options embeded in it... How do i configure the settings to allow me to use the external speaker becaause the default settings still hasn't fixed the problem?

saeedpqr

saeedpqr
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
After installing the app, go to Connectable devices, wired headset settings, turn OFF wired headset detection.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks man... It now plays through the speaker even though the headphone icon is still stuck up there in the notification bar... Really impressed with this SoundAbout app... Woow... I guess i have to manage using the phone with this app installed until i can finally remove this stubborn icon... Everything working fine at the moment..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum