Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

VPN Subscription for Free forever !

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:47 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

2VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:50 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
wow is this for real man....will be great if so... will test the speed and give feed back when due... nice

3VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:20 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Please @willspanner can you kindly throw more light on this subscription? Say which network can be used to browse with it, is it some kind of free browsing or you require credit to be able to browse.. Waiting for your feedback.. Thanks

4VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:49 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It is a virtual private network (VPN) that allows users to browse anonymously. You can browse freely on some networks when using a vpn but as to whether it does that or not i can really tell. what i have posted here is being sold but the procedure shows you how to get it free.

For Your Desktop

1. Full VPN Client
Protects all of your computer activity like browsing, Skype, email and p2p from prying eyes.

2. Firewall
Prevents exposure of your home IP address in case of connection loss to Windscribe.

For Your Browser

1. Ad and Tracker Blocker
Blocks ads, beacons and trackers that can compromise your privacy online.

2. Secure.link
Generate and manage secure links right from your browser.

5VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:14 am

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hello does it support torrent and also have you tried it yourself because sometimes when you find something online and you share without checking it out yourself you will come to realize later on when you try it yourself that it doesn't work

6VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
@willspanner, Thanks for the further elaboration.. I think i now know the purpose of the Vpn... Initially i thought it allows you to browse freely but rather to make you browse anonymously and to further protect your online activities... I think i have to try it out and explore its benefits....

7VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Empty Re: VPN Subscription for Free forever ! Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:32 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
kbasante wrote:hello does it support torrent and also have you tried it yourself because sometimes when you find something online and you share without checking it out yourself you will come to realize later on when you try it yourself that it doesn't work

All the things i post, i try them out before posting and with the issue of the torrent, i dont know cos i don't use torrent for my downloads. I use idm. It's up to you to exploit and give feedback.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum