HackGh Community Forum
How To Make Your Old, Slow Computer Like-New Again (it's easier than you think!) Empty

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Make Your Old, Slow Computer Like-New Again (it's easier than you think!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
How To Make Your Old, Slow Computer Like-New Again (it's easier than you think!) Main

Clever new device is saving people hundreds (even thousands) and the big computer companies aren't happy about it!

Is your computer painfully slow? Have you considered buying a new 'faster' computer but the price of even a basic one makes you cringe? Do you wish there was a cheaper, more affordable way to get a new computer? (Hint: there is – keep reading.)

It's incredibly frustrating when computers slow down or stop working for seemingly no reason at all. And even after all the diagnostics, upgrades, and money spent, the amount of time waiting for that spinning wheel or hourglass to disappear never seems to get any shorter. Your once new, lightning-fast, computer just keeps getting slower as each day passes.

Well, fortunately, there's a new device that has recently hit the market and it's literally giving old, slow computers lightning fast speed again. And to say it's extremely affordable is grossly understated!

What is It?

It's called Xtra-PC and if you have an old, slow computer, it is exactly what you've been waiting for.

How To Make Your Old, Slow Computer Like-New Again (it's easier than you think!) 11

Xtra-PC is a small thumb drive you simply plug into your computer's USB port and it instantly transforms your old computer to like new. It works with any computer (Mac or Windows) laptop, desktop, and netbooks made in 2004 or later.

It is hands down the fastest, easiest solution to getting yourself a new computer without spending $400, $500, $800 or more – guaranteed. No more staring at spinning wheels or hourglasses ever again!
How Does it Work?

Super easy! In fact, it's so easy that it's like snapping your fingers and watching your old computer magically turn into the new, super-fast computer you want it to be. All you have to do is...

Plug it in – Simply plug Xtra-PC into a USB port while your computer is turned off.
Turn Your Computer On – Select 'Boot from USB' and bingo, you're good to go.
Enjoy New PC – In less than 15 minutes you'll be shocked at the difference in the performance of your computer.

You only have to setup Xtra-PC once and you can even use it on multiple computers!
Watch This Video For A Closer Look At How Xtra-PC Works!

No Hard Drive? No Problem!

Amazingly, Xtra-PC even works on computers with no hard drives. That's right! Broken, damaged, or just plain missing – Xtra-PC will have your computer running like new again even without a hard drive!
What Can I Do With My Like-New Computer?

Everything! With Xtra-PC, there's simply no need to spend hundreds of dollars on a new computer – only to have it peter out on you in another year or two. It makes no sense. But getting Xtra-PC does (which is why the big computer companies are so against this incredibly powerful little device). With Xtra-PC you'll be able to do the things you normally do...

Surf the web
Share on social media
Write emails
Watch videos
Play games
Safely shop online
And more!

Heck, you can even add other programs to your computer if you wanted to. Want to download Skype? No problem, with Xtra-PC, you can.
How Much Is This Going To Cost Me?

This is not a joke. Xtra-PC is only $24.99! That's right – ONLY 25 bucks! And they offer a 30-Day money back guarantee. There honestly is no good reason not to try Xtra-PC

You can get Xtra-PC direct from the company's website here.. Make sure to buy it from the official site as there are many knockoffs on the market today.

source:MNS news

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
have you tried it yourself and how does it work is it a linux distro or a windows operating system?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
This is really awesome per what this Xtra-PC device can give to a computer and its wide range of inclusions, that is the no matter how slow it is... I have to really search and fnd out more considering certain features it contains which seem to confuse me... If this device is as powerful as they claim it is and can perform such marvelous functions, then i guess its worth the money....

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@swiftblack is the device available in ghana i want to buy it and use it........

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Personally i dont think you can get some right now in Ghana judging from the way its new in the system.... Maybe you can try to purchase one online... Maybe there could be some here in Ghana but it will be in scarce quantity hence very difficult to get some to purchase... I guess we have to wait patiently and see....

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@kbasante you can always buy staffs from ebay or place and order if you want... but i think this technology isn't that new if only you are familiar with the "WINDOWS TO GO" lunched when windows 8 was dropped... and more over tapping into the SSD drive technology... you can google or more info you know..

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@kbasante you can always buy stuffs from ebay or any other e-commerce site or place and order if you want... but i think this technology isn't that new if only you are familiar with the "WINDOWS TO GO" lunched when windows 8 was dropped... and more over tapping into the SSD drive technology... you can google or more info you know..

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I think is memory that store data the cpu process. because of its vase memory space, its able to take the burden of the cpu. hence making the computer very fast no matter how low the cpu is. It also double's as a hard drive which information can be stored, all it needs is the processor of the computer to work and you are good to go....

Guys, do you think it might have processor as well? maybe? if it does, then that means the only think it needs from you computer will be your outputs, input device like printers keyboard, mouse, monitor and most importantly the power supply..... if a processor is included, i will be very curious to know how a Dual core or i7 processor was built in that little thingy and the process use to cool it when hot

i don't think it will have much difference on the video card of a 2004 computer to play modern 2016 video games that needs high graphics like Rainbows 6, The Division, Rust and others.

Now, i think it uses the USB 2.0 and 3.0 or later computer ports, almost every computer manufactures in 2004 use the USB 2.0 and 3.0 or later.... hence the need to own only 2004 or later computers the uses the device.

There is not much information on how it was made. but i might be right about some of the points i have giving above. Do you think otherwise?

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
no doubt about your take on this @PhAnt0m i guess further research on would be on this product for more info.. but im not really surprise since most latest laptops these days are opting for the SSD drives rather the the old type.. I think new application these days require speed... and users are also earn to have fast execution of application ...

i WOULD REALLY NOT BE SURPRISE if the old Hard drives will on be used as external and the SSD drives taking over their formal position.... " PEOPLE NEED SPEED I GUESS"

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Do you know that you can even replace your hard drive with a memory card both on desktop and laptops. You just have to set the boot order or sequence to boot from the SSD memory card, remember you must first format the SSD memory card using NTFS format before installing the Windows OS on it.

Just like the Cd and Dvd is gradually getting out of the system and been replaced with pen-drives and memory cards. so will the old big and heavy hard drive like SATA and others will fade away.

The only thing i find difficult with this little device is how it able to to also act as physical memory that support the Cpu using the USB port instead of the usual memory bus witch is located on the computer board itself. that's the secrete of the device i must say

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum