https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airtel Free 50mb student Combo Subscribtion

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Are you in need for free data on airtel? kindly dial *700*2# and you will be given free 50mb Student combo pack to enjoy for free....

Below is the transaction messages when i was subscribing to it.....Enjoy....

Send:*700*2#
Receive:
1. Subscribe
2. Unsubscribe
3. More Info

Send:1
Receive:
You have successfully subscribed to the Access Student Combo for Free. You have been added to Airtel Friendz with Free 50MB for 5 months

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I just tried this and it works perfectly. Free - Airtel Free 50mb student Combo Subscribtion 3196399158 Thumbs up to airtel for this one. I actually had 100MB for 5 months, Airtel-to_Airtel calls at 5gp and other networks at 10.21gp

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Worked for me as well. But it seems i got 50mb. Am keen to use this in experimenting with the sika kokoo. Kudos Airtel

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Have tried several times but have got no result.... Don't know if this one too is for selected sims just like the sika kokoo... But will keep trying though.. Its a great offer considering it can even help extend your sika kokoo data expiry date... Happy for those who are enjoying this in conjunction with the sika kokoo...

Airtel is trying so hard to make the sika kokoo last a day but no matter what, we will find a way to prevent that and this is a proof.... Kodus Admin for such a great share...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum