https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghana to get 'sin-free' Facebook alternative

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Free -  Ghana to get 'sin-free' Facebook alternative 4112516319793_1418703067582

A Ghanaian Christian group is to launch a "holy" social network alternative to Facebook which will be free of "un-Christian" content.

"Social networks these days are filled with nude content and violence," the group LoveRealm said in a statement.

"The site will be launched on 9 January and will ensure a holy social network experience by censoring and removing "un-Christian content," its CEO Yaw Ansong Jnr said.

Hundreds of Christians are being invited to use the app in a pre-launch event at the Pentecost Convention Center in the capital, Accra, to enable them make inputs and accommodate necessary modifications, the statement added.

Founders of the site hope that it will allow those struggling to keep the Christian faith to share weaknesses and confess their sins to one another.

Source: BBC

anabzak

anabzak
waw this is good news at least we will have a social network that is free from nudity and open immoral content.i think this is good and we are looking forward to see it launched.

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hmmmmmmmmmmm, a site that censors and restricts people freedom of expression well i wont be surprised if the users are small in number i mean lets be honest a lot of people did not attend christian universities because of the restrictions placed on them and that is why most of the public universities are preferred because you can wear jeans, short skirts, slippers to class and do all sorts of things so if they make a restrictive social media its going to be difficult to get a lot of users

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum