Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

would like to know more so i can join immediately

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

josephirons

Active Newbie
hi,was wondering around the net.an i came across this site.i have gone through some stuffs an am qiut amazed at what happens in here.but i just want to know how effective and efficient this site is.the posts i checked are way old.
i just want to be contacted so i know what my next move will be.
thank you.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@josephirons, Welcome to HackGh.

The date on our post does not really matter, it only state when we started selling access. You can buy access anytime you need cheats or hacks and wait for 12 =24 hours to get access and yes its effective and efficient

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah... And to add to what @Phantom has said, there are enough Testimonies on the forum to confirm how authentic our FBTs and hacks are and i believe you already went through them yourself @josephirons.... But in order to clear all doubts you have as to whether to join, all i can say to you is don't be left out from these great offers which you won't have anywhere else... Thanks

josephirons

Active Newbie
i want to know,though i know, but for clarification sake,hacks for mybet,safaribet and others, can it work with foreign bet sites such as bet365,betway,bet fair and others????
and also what is the life span of a hack i purchase??
thank you.

josephirons

Active Newbie
and to the administrator,with all due respect,please can the wall paper be changed to a different one please.it hits me in the eye and also shadows some writings on the page.
please and please again,with all due respect.
thank you.

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Your cheats and hacks are yours to keep. All we require from you is to keep them well. If any new ones come up, they are added as soon as reasonably possible. I hope you get me? Thank you for your suggestions. They have been duly noted.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah @josephirons... The hack applies to all the betting companies out there be it foreign or local... Thus if i get you right it works perfectly well with foreign bet sites such as bet365, betway, Bet fair and all the others you can think of....

And Like my fellow bro @Whipla$h said, all that is required is to keep it safe and to yourself in order to promote its longitivity which is really important... Hope you are Okay!!

josephirons

Active Newbie
hello fellas,hope all is well.
i want to know something,fore clarification reason,my machine has a simcard slot built in it,will it be able to work with fbt/cheats ?
secondly,do i buy a bet hack just like that or i have to do something else before i can do so on this platform or service please?
thank you.

NB;the bet hack,is it all about reading or telling you what to do,cos seriously,some of us are tired of reading and booklong tins ooo,we need application stuffs...
thank you.

if even i can get screen-shots of the system,or can be contacted,i will acknowledge that please.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
With regard to your machine, as long as there is a modem interface which you can create new profiles and add apn, you are good to go........

With regard to your hacks, We cant go back and forth explaining to every single member that wish to buy access, that's why there are over 450 comments in to help to buy access and locate your hacks. All the question you are asking have already been answered in the forum....... http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/t2268-buy-hackgh-access-here-to-unlock-cheats-hacks

MOST PEOPLE BUY WITHOUT EVEN LEAVING A SINGLE COMMENT.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I think you have had enough lecture on what to expect from this forum, to have made up your mind already. Most people usually go through the comments and testimonies section PD gave above and make a decision based on that.

The doors are open for you, just know that the ultimate decision depends on you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum