Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
MTN 2GB is ongoing.

With Just ghc1.5

Dail *140# choose 3

Start Browsing When you receive the confirmation message.

check your data usage with *120*2#

‪#‎Valid‬ till the end of 2015

2MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:19 pm

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
we are already in 2016 is it still working?

3MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:04 am

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
misterio wrote:we are already in 2016 is it still working?
I suggest u give it a try and make the answer known to us.. der is no harm in trying

4MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:43 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well i guess from the initial post, this was supposed to work on the last day of 2015... So all those who were able to read the above post as and when it was posted were able to enjoy the offer....

Normally, this service is MTN's Blackberry service and when you dial *140#, option number 3 is Blackberry Absolute package which requires about GHC40.65 to subscribe....

So in conclusion, i guess when you try to subscribe now you will get a reply that "sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to request for Blackberry Absolute Package. Please recharge with GHC40.65 or more to activate the service". This message clearly means it doesn't work anymore...

5MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Dutty

Dutty
Active Newbie
chinesta10 wrote:Well i guess from the initial post, this was supposed to work on the last day of 2015... So all those who were able to read the above post as and when it was posted were able to enjoy the offer....

Normally, this service is MTN's Blackberry service and when you dial *140#, option number 3 is Blackberry Absolute package which requires about GHC40.65 to subscribe....

So in conclusion, i guess when you try to subscribe now you will get a reply that "sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to request for Blackberry Absolute Package. Please recharge with GHC40.65 or more to activate the service". This message clearly means it doesn't work anymore...
thanks for your time and understanding. . It's now clear that the offer is no more working .

6MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This cheat works on the last day of every month folks. Today is the day you get to browse for less on MTN. Just follow the instructions above to subscribe. cheers cheers

7MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:31 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Please can you confirm that it worked for you??? Waiting for your feedback...

8MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:25 pm

josephsowah1@gmail.com

yes it is working

9MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:07 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks for the confirmation... Tried it myself and it worked well.. I don't know if its some kind of promotion from MTN but its sounds great to me....

10MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun May 01, 2016 7:04 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hiya i heard that it works at the end of every month and i want to know if its true

11MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Mon May 02, 2016 5:57 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Its posible that it works at end of every month judging from the fact that it was supposed to be the last day of 2015 as the initial post indicates... Since it has been able to work this time around again, i guess the only way we could be sure about it is to try it out this month ending to confirm it properly...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

12MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed May 04, 2016 10:17 am

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I can rightly confirm it works on the last day of every month. It has been consistent for close to four months that i know of. I guess this theory would have to be tested on the last day of this month.

13MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Wed May 04, 2016 4:24 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Ok I will try it at the end of this month

14MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:45 pm

opoku34

Active Newbie
Yeah another bad news... It's not working. Thank me!

15MTN 2GB is  currently Ongoing Empty Re: MTN 2GB is currently Ongoing Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys as this is the last day of this month, i guess its fair enough to try the theory out and see if this happens on the last day of every month... This is just a reminder... thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum