You are not connected. Please login or register

Creation of Nigerian thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solved Creation of Nigerian thread Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:57 am

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Hello Admin, i suggest we include a thread in the forum for our Nigerian brothers as well particularly in the area of tricks and cheats.

As we all know, Nigerian tricks are easier to come by these days as compared to Ghanaian ones. I Think this would improve the forum in terms of the visitors we get and also help in giving us ideas in the creation of tricks since some of their tricks works over here with a little tweak.

From what i have seen of my Nigerian brothers too, it seems their love for tech is very strong and i believe they will share invaluable knowledge with us if they do join us in the forum.

Another suggestions is also that instead of narrowing it Nigeria, we could widen it to the whole world. For example we can have a thread for Ghanaian tricks as we already have and then another one for tricks from other countries where tricks that works for countries other than Ghana will be posted. Nigerian posts will then fall into this category.

2Solved Re: Creation of Nigerian thread Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is a nice suggestion. I have even thought of that. At times i visit some of this 9ja forums and i see other countries fbt thread where other countries fbts are been discussed. Also as dagobert said, 9ja people are good in fbts and other hacks where they can add little ideas to ours so that we can achieve a lot..

3Solved Re: Creation of Nigerian thread Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:49 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
This suggestion have been accepted, i think it will improve the forum and also help our Nigerian brothers, many times i have been asked on many platforms for Nigerian cheats, Am glad you guys have suggested it,  i think is time we start helping our Nigeria brothers, we will first start with achieve of the Nigerian cheats and working cheats.

The Nigerian Forum have been created.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum