Locked out your Android smartphone, here are 3 ways to hack the passcode of your device
#Tutorial Can’t unlock your device, here are some simple steps to reset the passcode using the Google Account.It is always advisable to have a passcode enabled on the Android device. Of the various reasons one is that it will help family, peers and unwanted acquaintances from snooping in your phone when left unattended and the other reason is to save your sensitive and personal data from being accessed by unknown people in case it gets into the hands of thieves in the scenario it gets stolen.
There are umpteen advantages of setting a passcode to the Android device however there is one major drawback in case if someone forgets their password because one cannot get through the phone until the passcode has been entered and here this article will come handy.
We will check the methods which will help you to get access to your locked Android device:
- Erase the memory of the device: The most important requirement for this technique to give 100% result is that the Android Device Manager (ADM) must be enabled in the device. If this device is not installed in your Android device please get this installed and enabled through this link. Now you can follow these steps:
- Visit the https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager site by using your computer or any other smartphone / tablet.
- Sign in the Google login details, remember to use the same login ID that was used in the locked device.
- You need to select the device that needs to be unlocked (most of the times it will be selected in the ADM interface, however if not then it needs to be selected).
- Select “Lock”.
- A window will appear, users will need to enter a temporary password in this window. Now press “Lock” again, here users will come across a recovery message which they can bypass and there is no need to enter this message.
- Suppose, user has successfully managed to reset the password for their locked device, they will get a confirmation message below the box that has buttons (ring,lock,erase). Please be informed this method erases data like your apps, photos, and music.
- Now, the locked Android device will show a password field, users will have to enter the temporary password that they created. This password will unlock the device.
- Users will have to go to the Lock screen settings of their Android device and disable the temporary password.
Once done, user needs to follow these steps check it on https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2819582
Above given methods will definitely help users to unlock their Android device. If readers have some more methods with which one can unlock their locked Android device feel free to mention it in the comments.