Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shanghai SIPG to pay €20m for Gyan’s signature

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
Shanghai SIPG will be paying a transfer fee close to €20m to Al Ain for Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan, GHANAsoccernet.com understands.

The 29-year-old is expected to arrive in China on Wednesday to undergo a medical and sign onto a bumper deal.

Gyan only signed a fresh deal at Al Ain last year that will keep him at the UAE giants until 2018.

But the Boss have agreed to sell their prolific striker to Shanghai SIPG for a figure around €20m, GHANAsoccernet.com is reliably informed.
Gyan joined Al Ain back in 2011 in an initial loan deal worth £6m from English club Sunderland.

His move was made permanent a year later with Al Ain paying in excess of £7m to Sunderland.

Al Ain will thus be making over a £5m profit on the sale of their prolific Ghanaian striker to Shanghai SIPG.

They will also be freeing up space in their enormous wage bill as Asamoah Gyan was one of the big earners at the club.

Source: GHANAsoccernet.com

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
I hope Asamoah Gyan is doing something proper with all the money he's been raking in. It is not uncommon to see footballers and other sportsmen who were once rich loving in absurd poverty after retirement. Some long term investments will do. I'm aware he's into boxing promotions etc but he should also consider other long term ventures.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
I must say am so delighted that at least his impact at Al-Ain has caught the attention of so many clubs across the world.... Now per my research he is going to become the 8th most paid player in the world..... I think he still has a lot to give as he is 29... About investing for the future after retirement, i believe he knows that football life is short and not saving after earning all these money is going to be his own dilemma..

I only hope this move will not make him swollen headed which will in turn lead to a dip in form for both club and country because we all know that he is very crucial for us no matter what.......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum