Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Empty Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:20 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Me2U is an airtime-sharing service. It enables you to top up mobile phones of your friends, and family members directly from your own mobile phone.

Benefits

24-hour availability: airtime can be sent anytime of the night or during the day

Airtime can be sent in any denomination whether its GHS 1 or GHS 20

You can top up on behalf of family members or friends

How to transfer airtime

There are two ways of sending airtime

Method 1

This applies to SIM cards that have been updated and are 32K SIM cards.

On your menu, select SMS menu

Under SMS menu, there is a Me2U feature, clicking the Me2u feature gives you two options:

Send airtime

Change password

Select the send airtime option, write the required denomination, then the password (Default=1234) and then ok.

Method 2

For 16K SIM cards

Go to messages, select Write message, then type: 2u[space]<phone number>[space]<amount>[space]<password>

For example to send GHS 4 to 026 6856549

Simply type: 2u 6856549 4 1234 and send the sms to 132. You can choose to transfer any amount. The default password is 1234. You should change the default password to a new 4-digit number, which only you know.

How to change your password

Method 1

This applies to SIM cards that have been updated and are 32K SIM cards.

Select change password, enter your current password (Default, i.e. 1234) Then you will be required to enter a new password and you confirm it.

For example to change Pin to 5678

Type 1234

New password = 5678

Confirm new password = 5678

Then press Ok.

The password is for security purposes. It is advisable to change the default password to a password of your choice.

Method 2

For 16K SIM cards

Select messages on your menu, opt for write messages. Type in the message below:

Pin [space]<old password>[space]<new password>

For example to change your password from 1234 to 5678

Simply type: Pin 1234 5678 and send the sms to 132.

Cost

The normal sms rate applies for every transfer made. Like 4p...

Customers can change their old SIM cards with the new ones at airtel offices.

Last edited by chinesta10 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical error)

2Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Empty Re: Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:27 am

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i wanted to send credit from my aunties phone but i couldnt but after reading this nice tutorial able to send credit from my aunties phone to my phone.thanks for the post mahn Smile

3Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Empty Re: Me2u - Share Airtel Airtime Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:36 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Well what more can i say? i think making HACKGH AWESOME such that any guest who visits our beloved site gets stuck here as a result of getting whatever solution he/she needs is what is our top most priority as members of this wonderful forum... Thanks for your appreciation and am happy you found your way out this time....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum