Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Empty Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Sat May 16, 2015 9:30 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Mv5bmt10

Code:
Title: Fast and Furious 7 2015
Size: 3.62 GB
Genres: Action, Thriller, Crime
Release date: 03 April 2015
Writers: Chris Morgan, Gary Scott Thompson (characters)
Language: English
Cast: Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker and others

IMBd Rating: 7.9

Download: fast.and.furious.7.2015.1080p.hdrip.x264.ac3.jyk]torrent

2Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Empty Re: Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
What is great about this movie is that it is the perfect finish to this series. For any movie fan that likes cars, for any person who can appreciate the meaning of family and for any person who just purely likes very action packed films, this is the perfect ending to a pretty great series.

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are the perfect compliments to each other, the classic muscle head and the tech savvy friend, both striving together to find common ground. Then when you begin to build in their supporting cast, you can't doubt the prowess of the writers. The dysfunctional nature of the first few movies turned into an incredibly complex story line, filled with plot holes that continued to be filled as the movies continued....

After the events in London (Furious 6), Dominic Toretto (played by Vin Diesel), Brian O'Conner (played by Paul Walker) and the rest of the crew have returned to Los Angeles to settle down and live like the family they've always wanted. Unfortunately, Luke Hobbs (played by Jason Statham) is the older brother of the previous film's villain and he's out for revenge. This leads to fellow crewmember Han's death in Tokyo (another previous film) along with a planted bomb that nearly kills the crew.

Toretto goes after Shaw and engages in a fight, but is beaten by the latter's martial art skills and manages to slip away as a covert ops teams comes in. Led by Frank Petty (played by Kurt Russell), he makes a deal with Toretto that should he and his crew manage to track an evil warlord, he will help find Shaw again. Toretto agrees and his team head for the Caucasus Mountains where they fail to get the wanted warlord, but manage to rescue a hacker named "Ramsey". They then go to Abu Dabi to retrieve the "God's Eye" software that could track the people their looking for. With each new location comes a test in physics and awesomeness with the continuous car stunts and kung fu fighting.

I won't spoil the plot ending for those who haven't seen the movie, but for me this movie was everything it needed to be. It isn't a movie that movie snobs will look at and be able to critically debate the nuisances but it will be one that they will appreciate. It won't win awards, but to those who have followed this series closely it will be a satisfying ending to the story... If you are at all debating seeing this movie, don't. Just go and watch it. You will not be disappointed. It truly is the perfect ending to this underrated series.

3Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Empty Re: Fast and Furious 7 2015 1080p Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
I remember watching this movie on demand @ hulu plus, and i must admit i really love the movie, i downloaded and started seeded like a week ago, Jason Statham is really the guy to watch in this movie, @ a point in time he dispatched Dwayne( the rock) at the beginning of the movie. Great action movie....no doubt

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum