Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

watch free dstv channels on you android phone (no root required)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Do you want to watch free dstv channels ? Watch live football matches and your favourite tv shows and other documentaries on your android phone ? If the answer is yes, then this is the right place to be. Due to the recent dumsor many football fans and not football only other television shows are missed. You might be in a traffic thinking of how to get home and watch your favourite show. There is no need to worry anymore. All you need is just one simple app and you dont have to pay anything for it but you have to have internet connectivity on your phone. Head to this site and download this apk to your phone. No root required.

www.mobdro.com

It is easy to use. Just download it and you are ready to go. You wouldnt find it on playstore.

Hackgh 4 lyf.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Woow... To be able to watch DSTV and other channels on android phone??? That will be great... Am guessing those android phones with small amount of RAM can't use this app.... Great!!! Got to give it a try and give feedback.... It would be really helpful during this time of this devastating thing called "Dumsor".... Great share... I think am going to like this.... #HACKGH4LIFE

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
WOW it actually works; a few channels not responding though but grreat share man. If Admin finally thinks us trustworthy enough and releases the MTN cheat, we can watch all our favorite channels for FREE. Is this a cheat? hope it last long

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@ chinesta10, it works on all android platforms and it doesn't require much ram. Would probably be watching the fight between mayweather and manny on it today. Hackgh4lyf

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Ohk man.... Then i guess i have to try it on my HTC Wildfire S since when i tried using bluestack, i got this "Apk Installation failed: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK" message.... Thanks for the quick response.. Great share.. Keep this up..

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
download the latest bluestacks. works for me

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Currently using this now. Just downloaded it and its working very well. Thanks bro for this wonderful share.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
IMOGENE333 wrote:download the latest bluestacks. works for me

Ohk man... Thanks for the heads up.. I now see that its because my bluestacks version is rather outdated... Straight away to download the latest one and give it another try... Great share once again.

boadanq

Message body...that's wow, I love that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum