Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Fri May 01, 2015 6:23 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
1  Dial *5888# to activate the vodafone x bundle(RECOMMENDED: 20GHC-1MONTH)
2  After successfully consuming ur given bundle, Download PSIPHON(https://psiphon.ca/en/download.html)
3  Open PSIPHON and after a successful connection, configure ur browser with the given SOCKS proxy (the one provided by   psiphon) leaving the other fields empty
vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING <a href=vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Phsiphon хостинг картинок без регистрации" />
THE PORT ALWAYS CHANGES WHENEVER YOU CONNECT PSIPHON SO USE THE PORT GIVEN IN ANY APPLICATION YOU WANTS TO USE IT LIKE BROWSERS,MESSENGERS AND SO ON
the ip remains the same thats "127.0.0.1" but the ports continue to change whenever you connects pshipon
4  YOu will now be able to browse every site without any restrictions.  

NOTE: Configure ur third party apps with the same socks configuration to ENJOY!!!
     With the android users, jux download d APK from the link above and tunnel through "whole device" ONLY FOR ROOTED USERS other than that,
     browse through d browser provided by psiphon.
vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING <a href=vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Psi adult image" />[/img]
ENJOY!!!
PLS DONT FORGET TO HIT "THANK YOU"
IT IS A HIGH TIME WE LOOT VODAFONE What a Face

Last edited by MIMMS94 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Great news here. I have been experimenting with so many vpns on this to no avail. My X expired just yesterday, but this has given me enough motivation to re-register as soon as possible. Am gonna try and give a feedback soon.

iknow

iknow
Forum Helper
how do you determine the socks proxy bcos after connection i can only see the port not proxy

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
You said 20ghc is recommended but does it mean other data bundles can be subscribed and used ? Cos i know the 10ghc would also give a validity period of one month.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
you use the localhost which is 127.0.0.1, and there you are@iknow
i havent tried it on other buh you can give a try and let know your feedback @willspanner

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This is the message the Psiphon gave me after successful connection.

Http proxy ****
socks proxy ****

The question then is, do i do something with the local host that the socks proxy and the Http proxy they are running on ? If yes what else. If no, what do i do from there. I did be really grateful if you could re-structure the cheat and provide snapshots to prevent the asking of irrelevant questions in the near future. Thanks in advance.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Has anyone been able to configure it successfully using a pc cos i have still not been able to get my head around it. I have exhausted the 5gig of data that i had and i'm still having problems making it work with this cheat. After the psiphon connects and i configure my browser with the local host 127.0.0.1 port 8080, it doesn't work.

8vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 11:16 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have being trying this with so many vpns but no good news yet, but from this tutorial, I think I need to try and give a feedback ASAP

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
willspanner@ after the phsipon has connected successfulluy it would provide it would ports in the phsiphon window or application opened. so be mindful cus it always provide a different ports whenever it connects

10vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Kindly walk me through. After the psiphon has connected successfully, what do i do with the browser and with what settings. Just find time and provide me with snapshots of it.

11vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 5:18 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Kindly walk me through. After the psiphon has connected successfully, what do i do with the browser and with what settings. Just find time and provide me with snapshots of it. Did you do your configuration on a phone or on a pc ?

12vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
@willspanner when psiphon connects it brings a different ports for both sock and http
so check the ports provided by the psiphon and insert it into your browser
vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING <a href=vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Psi adult image" />
and other third party applications.....i have editted the steps with one screenshot" />

13vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
so from the first post ..what you mean to say is:
socks :127.0.0.1 : 59518
HTTP :127.0.0.1 : 59519

and it change any time u connect right?
so the ip stays the same but the port changes...
its really a good post but i tink u need to add a lil more info to it @MIMMS94
great wrk

14vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 10:17 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you the mehn MIMMS94. i would try it out and get you the feedback soon. I bundled for the 10ghc data so if it works, i would post my findings to the benefit of the group.

15vodafone - VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Empty Re: VODAFONE X -CHEAT...UNLIMITED BROWSING Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i just connected and its working. I created a virtual hotspot with my laptop and now my phone is always using it. Thanks man. would keep on updating you. i believe any amount purchased would work with this cheat. Its just a theory tho. Tried the downloading speed and i had a stable internet speed of 400KB/s and a fluctuation speed ranging between 400KB/s - 2MB/s. This is the first time i have seen idm download at a speed of 2MB/s using a modem. With the issue of always changing proxies, use apple's safari browser. It would save you the headache of always changing your browser's proxies. You would have to change that of the other apps tho. Basketball Basketball

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum