View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
First topic message reminder :

I just got this message from Airtel Ghana

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Let's have some internet fun TONIGHT! Buy a GHC1 data bundle or more and browse all night for free on the smartphone network. Dial *125#"

Guys try it and give feedback. Note this is only valid from 00.00 to 06.00 hrs

Last edited by WhIPL4$h on Fri May 01, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, bro. you can use it to download any file you wont like video, mp3 and also streams well

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
musa2001 wrote: airtel is deducting my data on modem
It happened to me too the first day I tried. I just got another sim with no data and went through the process. I can now queue all my downloads and rest assured I'm not losing any data. You could try that too. Very Happy

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
To be on a safer side, I suggest you don't leave any data on the sim you use for this service. I have downloaded so many files with this offer and can assure you that you can download anything you want with it.

Just follow what Dracon layed out and give us a feedback @Musah

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
I tried to use the service last night but all the 60mb data was consumed and the browsing ceased. I want some clarification: do I have to consumed all 1gh CEDI's bundle before it's midnight to enjoy the service or it should remain intact till midnight to browse chaw chaw.tnx

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Well i don't know about others, but i usually consume all my data before 12 midnight. So far i have not had any issues with the browsing ceasing or not working. I have seen a lot of guys complain about their data being deducting while using this service on Airtel Ghana's Facebook page. So i suggest you consume your data to be on a safer side.

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
can i use the 1cedis bundle which last for 5days without subscribn again

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
The suscribtion is on daily basis, so anyday you suscribe to any data bundle 1 cedi and above, you get free browsing  at 12am dawn to 6am in the morning, so it does not matter whether you have exhausted you data that day or not,

* yes you can subscribe to the 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days, and you can browse from 12am  to 6am.

Send:*125#
Receive:
Free Nite - 12am to 6am from GHC1

Select Option:
1. Check balance
2. 30MB @ 1GHC 5 days
3. 10MB @ 50p 1 day
4. 200MB @ 5GH 20days
5. Other Bundles

Send:1
Receive:
Your balance will be sent to you via sms.

kofimanu

does it work on pc?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yes of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... It works well on both PCs and phones....Just kindly go through all earlier posts and i assure you that after going through, you will have a fair idea about how it works.... But it definitely works with modem and hence works on PCs...

Try it out and kindly give us your feedback.... Feel free to ask any further questions if you still don't get how to go about it...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

kiwi833

Active Newbie
i think with this browse free from 12am to 5am doesnt always work, cause since they started this promo i had it working untill this dawn it just didnt work after the 60mb got finished thats it. Any help?

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Did you subscribe to any other bundle like Sika kokoo before subscribing to *125#??  If so, then i guess as confirmed earlier it won't work by that process... Personally, i didn't use it this dawn... So if anyone else can confirm this, i think it will be really helpful...  Waiting for more feedbacks... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

Last edited by chinesta10 on Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error)

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my sika kokoo has expired so i just bought 1cedi credit and bundled for a day.

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I used it yesternight. I didn't experience any problems cos it worked perfectly. Mine even expires at 6am not 5am. So i'm wondering how yours stopped working right after you exhausted your 6omb. When did u do the bundling ? Was it at dawn or in the course of the day ?

kiwi833

Active Newbie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i did the bundle in the evening around 8pm and i exhausted it around 12, and after the exhaustion thats all not internet access, just could browse only on fb thats all

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It could have been a technical error. Do try again today and lets see what happens. If you face the same problem you would have to get yourself another sim. Lets know your feedback after today's subscription. I do bundle my around 12am. You can also give that a try.
Hackgh4Lyf.

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I faced the same problem yesterday. Yesterday was the first time faced any sort of difficulty since I started using this. I Got "No Internet Access " when . Connected my modem. But I think it was a technical iSsue. Will definitely try again tonight and update yOu guys.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum