https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some help Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some help Admin Empty Need some help Admin Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 pm

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
I got this email "HackGh has given free browsing cheats and hacks to his members(Contributors) to stay online 24/7 with 0.0 balance. Browse and download freely without paying a dime.... Check your status now at http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/" But i can't find any the link(s) to the cheat. I guess I am an old
member so I deserve it.

2Need some help Admin Empty Re: Need some help Admin Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:34 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i also recieved the same message. I believe the actual link to the message was this site and its clearly stated in the message. What i have though is a personal question to the admin that i want to use this orpportunity to ask. From the message, i got this email (warrerank@gmail.com), now this an email that i have been recieving feeds from for a long time and i was wondering if you own or have any affiliates with it.

3Need some help Admin Empty Re: Need some help Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Dagobert...... I own the the entire Freeman Warren ( FbtGhana.blogspot.com ) Projects and the email you specified, they are all my projects in motion, Am very glad you guys are asking the right questions.

@Candyman, I have one simple question., Who is a contributor?

Just compare your work rate to @Dagoberts own and you will know why you are not a contributor to HackGh. It have nothing to do with how long you have been here........

4Need some help Admin Empty Re: Need some help Admin Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:44 am

candyman

candyman
Active Newbie
@phAnt0m DrAcON Yes you are right am not a contributor. But the forum doesnt talk much about Hackintosh that am really good at.
Ghanian in general doesnt really like apple product so the request for such helps is few in this forum.
Most at times am always active here even though I use paid services. I will be glad if you grand some of us access to fbt's of your choice
regardless of our status. We are ever ready to offer our services and what we are good at when the forum is up to it and the people are
in need of it.
HACHGH all the best.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum