Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help getting online job and a site to buy correct credit card

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Hello guys, i have been searching for online jobs for a very long but all to no avail. it just hit me that i should ask my fellow forum members for help. i need a genuine one not a scam. please help a brother out. i need an extra cash. also if any one has a better paying job and could employ me or at least point me to that direction, i will be very grateful. my highest education qualification is HND Accounting and am very good in IT, though i don't have any IT certificate. Please the online job, i dont like those marketing network thing. I'm not good in marketing. I also dont like those captcha typing jobs like megatypers. seriously, how can you type 1000 captchas and you earn $0.70. with this dumso and expensive internet bundle, how can you manage that.
Finally, i need credit card to try out something so please i need a site where i can get powerful credit card to by with perfect money. thanks.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
For online jobs, i can tell you that for Ghanians is just a dream because, they never pay well and i will advice you to check alternatives to the online jobs and create your own business if you have little capital(money),

Unless you get a site similar like Wikipedia, Amazon or HackGh that pays their staff for contributing to the site. However its not easy to get on their staff unless ofcus you are really a regular and post much topics and replys for some months or years.

From a guy like me who have been in that situation and wasted much time working online jobs that i never get payed for. i can remember i have about 9 dollars in one of my account after wasting 4 months there.....the funny thing is i need 20 dollars before i can redraw the money and that alone will force you to continue to work for them.

I will advice you to forget online jobs and seek other avenues that can earn big cash in future. i have been in your position before and its never easy.

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Thank man, but how can i become a staff for hackGH so that i can be paid for my contribution?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Felixbemens, just call me and lets discus you issue

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@felixbmens, you have access like we discuss, just glance throw the forum scrub book area and understand the forum more.....You will also have 1001 reasons to make a choice in future by exploiting the information i made available to you.... Exclusively free for you@felixbmens

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Thank you very much. i really appreciate it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum