Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:10 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Problem with the formal cheat was we where not able to browse HTTPS site unless tru proxies like K-proxy..

STEP 1:
First of all download OPEN VPN from HERE .... 32 bit  or 64 bit form HERE

STEP 2:
Go to this LINK to download configuration files ...
download all the servers if you can..

STEP 3:
Install the openVPN and copy the configuration files or servers to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

NB... Please make sure the TAP drivers are installed...

STEP 4:
Run the OpenVPN icon on your Desktop.. with Administrator privileges

STEP 5:
Right click the OPENVPN icon on your task bar and click SETTINGS

GOTO TO PROXY ----> select Manual Configuration ---> Select HTTP PROXY

and enter the address 127.0.0.1 and 8080
and click OK..

STEP 6:
Select severs with TCP - 443.... Please ignore the Canadian server and deal with the rest..

enter the following password:

• Username: vpnbook
  • Password: wrayes2A

Make sure u visit the SITE to get Password updates when it gets changed...

THE KEY HERE is to keep the simple-server running and be patient for like 5 - 8 minutes  at most... to get connected
i didn't realize  this earlier... dat is why it took me weeks...

• change your browser to NO PROXY and IDM the same as well...
  • and you do not need the proxy cap for BlueStack anymore.. as well.. its really fast ..
  • You Tube speed is really good...

when Done you are good TO GO

PLEASE NO MORE LEAKING

ANY MORE IDEAS IS MOST WELCOME

just HIT THANKS if it works for you... Very Happy

****HACK GH****

Last edited by swiftblack on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

51AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:40 am

raspat

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@swiftblack The credits rather goes to you for the discovery. I rather feel it more easy to use cos it opens all site without given that malfaction error I mostly use it to update my antivirus programs with no proxy input and the download speed is also not bad at all. I mostly share the connection to update my android and other devices when I use this connection. It has been helpful and its not a waste of time.

52AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:29 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
the only problem left with it is how to get torrent working... and im currently working around that as well... but as u knw one man cant do it all... so Pls all shld help here..any ideas, findings and what have u could be shared here ....

***HackGH***

53AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:42 pm

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yes, getting torrent working with this fbt is one thing I've being working on seriously. But ECG too isnt even giving me power to operate.
I'm currently using the openvpn client software and its also so good to try.

54AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:35 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I tried posting a little trick I found on using torrent to download yesterterday but ECG cut me off so I have to start writting the tutorial all again cos I didn't save the post. Since i became less busy that is what i use for torrenting will try to post soon long but simple process.

55AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:37 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ok @raspat...will be looking forward to your post... i hope it comes soon sake off ECG will always b there to mess up tins

56AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:27 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
great minds can this tweak work with pptp as well?? i have figured it out to no avail where we will put the proxy of the simple server to make it work with pptp. or is there any pptp client gui that supports proxy?? hope great minds can help

57AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:10 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
oK, We have currently lost out our best fbt. Now am am going to suggest an alternative substitute to the airtel cheat. Since the information below have proxies and free homepages just like the airtel...

LETS HOPE WE GET SOMETHING BETTER OUT THE INFO BELOW

Airtel
Apn; wap
Proxy; 172.26.121.72
Port; 8080
Homepage; wap.ghana.airtellive.com

MTN
Apn; wap
Proxy; 172.17.3.5
Port; 8080
Homepage; mtnplay.com.gh

GLO
Apn; glowap
Proxy: 10.161.85.4
Port: 8799
Homepage:wap.gloworld.com

you guys already know how to substituted the values.

58AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:30 am

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Okay admin, I'm gonna try this and bring out any good results i get from it.

59AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:04 am

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
oryt. also trying hands on them to see feedback the results

60AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:26 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
ok would try to give feedback so soon....

61AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER - Page 4 Empty Re: AIRTEL + OPEN-VPN + SIMPLE SERVER Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:54 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
its only the mtn that opens with the settings in the browser. i tried it with simple sever but didnt work. it only opens mtnplay.com.gh when u put the ip and the homepage given here in the browser. that what i observed with the mtn. the rest didnt open at all. i believe when brains come together, we would be able to find something with the mtn

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum