Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL CHEAT WITH PD PROXY TCP PROTOCOL....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
First topic message reminder :

Guys, i got this CHEAT from a friend which i would like us to look at and see how best we can make it AWESOME for us all...

I HAVE TRIED IT AND IT WORKS....LETS SEE HOW WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER....

2. Open your modem software (EG MOBILE PANTHER, MTN FASTLINK, AIRTEL AND SO ON)

Go to menu Tools --> Options
Select Profile Management.
Click New , and enter in the below information

Profile Name : HackGH Cheat ( just to remind you were you got it from, and also don't forget about us)

Apn static : airtelwap ( type it in small letters)

Username : ( leave it empty)

Password : ( leave it empty)

Now click Save and OK

2. Tool: PD Proxy VPN

Open PD Proxy and follow the steps below;

A. Use protocol TCP.

B. Go to settings>Advance Settings>Proto Options

C. TCP server port put 0 (zero)

D. go to settings>Advance settings>Parent proxy>

E. Tick enable parent proxy and input IP: 172.26.121.72 and Port: 8080.

F. Go to "Headers" and click, a box will pop out. Then you type Host: airtellive.com and click save..

G. Click on "Save and go back"....

F. Connect and enjoy...

Please, i would like us to try it out and give us feedback....Since Pd proxy allows only 100mb bandwidth of data everyday, i guess if anyone has any idea on how we can get a premium account, i guess it would be really AWESOME...THANKS..

MherlynEmhr3z

Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This method didn't work for me but after using the simple server and proxy:127.0.0.1 & port:8080 in the pd-proxy and maintaining the rest of the procedure , it now connects well and since i have a month premium with pd-proxy, i get a speed up to kb/s in torrent and idm. its just awesome with the torrent..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great idea man .... I have also tried that one, thus connecting with the simple server and it works well too..

That is why i always say i belong to an AWESOME forum with GREAT minds.....Never thought it could work with the simple server...

BUT if i may ask, is yours stable? Does the pd proxy disconnect often for you? If not then i guess the simple server makes it stable and that's great..

With you guys always around, it always makes this forum the BESTEST EVER... SO good to know it works for you now .....ENJOY man...HACKGH for LIFE....

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I used it for about two hours and it disconnected once before i stopped using it. I will begin to study it from now and give your the feedback on how it works whether it frequently disconnects or not.
I'm also very glad you tried and it works well for you.. will update you soon..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks a lot man...When i compare it connecting without the Simple server, i think connecting with simple server is more STABLE...

Unlike at first, i can now stream, say matches, for along time without disconnection...

Even if it disconnects, it connects back immediately...Its really great being aroun you guys...

ONCE AGAIN THANKS..Waiting for your feedback...

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Thanks a lot man...When i compare it connecting without the Simple server, i think connecting with simple server is more STABLE...

Unlike at first, i can now stream, say matches, for along time without disconnection...

Even if it disconnects, it connects back immediately...Its really great being around you guys...

ONCE AGAIN THANKS..Waiting for your feedback...

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks bros... final i did it but the cmd tricks whch makes it unlimited is not working for me,,,,,,,
does anyone here uses teamviewer on pc ? maybe you could do it remotely for me?

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i watch a video on youtube which says you can browse unlimited with the DEMO SERVER 2... and only works wen you dont disconnect it after cnnecting with that server

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
OH Really!!.. But have tried it before and it worked for you?...If that is so, then i guess its really great!!!

Please can you give us the link to that video so that we can follow and see how it was done in there...

GREAT WORK.....KEeP IT UP BRO!!!!...HACKGH FOR LIFE..

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
It also works for me but its a little bit slow cant tell if its the network's fault but i think its the network. just make sure you stop modify headers and select no proxy firefox.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
yea it would exceed the 100mb which you gets daily whn u are using the demo server 2.....but dont disconnect it wn you exceed that limit cus you wont be able to connect again if yu disconnect it

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Oh great!!! Will try that one immediately....I only hope it doesn't disconnect on its own..Great share man... keep it up....

Theodore Bagwell

Active Newbie
is this cheat still working? i have tried but not working for me

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
naa this cheat isn't working no more for now...

Theodore Bagwell

Active Newbie
oh... so any new cheat? Sad

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Theodore Bagwell wrote:oh... so any new cheat?  Sad
Please make comments that are related to the topic at hand, making such comments make the forum very unclean and not nice.
And please remember that this cheat isn't working anymore. THANKS

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
i got this cheat for a friend and i never knew it was posted here long time ago.i really enjoyed it before they blocked it.nice post

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum