Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIRTEL CHEAT WITH PD PROXY TCP PROTOCOL....

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Guys, i got this CHEAT from a friend which i would like us to look at and see how best we can make it AWESOME for us all...

I HAVE TRIED IT AND IT WORKS....LETS SEE HOW WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER....

2. Open your modem software (EG MOBILE PANTHER, MTN FASTLINK, AIRTEL AND SO ON)

Go to menu Tools --> Options
Select Profile Management.
Click New , and enter in the below information

Profile Name : HackGH Cheat ( just to remind you were you got it from, and also don't forget about us)

Apn static : airtelwap ( type it in small letters)

Username : ( leave it empty)

Password : ( leave it empty)

Now click Save and OK

2. Tool: PD Proxy VPN

Open PD Proxy and follow the steps below;

A. Use protocol TCP.

B. Go to settings>Advance Settings>Proto Options

C. TCP server port put 0 (zero)

D. go to settings>Advance settings>Parent proxy>

E. Tick enable parent proxy and input IP: 172.26.121.72 and Port: 8080.

F. Go to "Headers" and click, a box will pop out. Then you type Host: airtellive.com and click save..

G. Click on "Save and go back"....

F. Connect and enjoy...

Please, i would like us to try it out and give us feedback....Since Pd proxy allows only 100mb bandwidth of data everyday, i guess if anyone has any idea on how we can get a premium account, i guess it would be really AWESOME...THANKS..

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
I have tried this and its not working for me, Anyone here who has also tried it?

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
im on low battery with my lap ecg is doing their worse wif me.. but i will try it morow.. i even tiniking of having a configuration with your-freedom to check how it goes as well...

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i once saw something about a app. to change Mac addresses somewhere in the forum.. i tink creating multiple accounts n changing the Mac addresses can enable u get more than 100mb a day or? i stand to b corrected .... Jesus low battery..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
MherlynEmhr3z wrote:I have tried this and its not working for me, Anyone here who has also tried it?

I just connected and it worked....PLEASE did you disable all the settings you did for your browser...ie set your browser proxy configuration to no proxy, disable the modify header, etc..?

And also, did the pd proxy connect for you when you tried to connect?

Please make sure you do every setting right and try again....give feedback afterwards ... THANKS man..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Code:
swiftblack wrote:i once saw something about a app. to change Mac addresses somewhere in the forum.. i tink creating multiple accounts n changing the Mac addresses can enable u get more than 100mb a day or? i stand to b corrected .... Jesus low battery..

Yeah...This is what i do in terms of not exhausting my daily allowable 100mb bandwidth...

I make sure that i exhaust exactly 90mb or less ,like 87mb, for every account i log into and the calculation i do is just making sure that the SENT and RECEIVED section equal 90MB or LESS...

Example: SENT: 2mb RECEIVED: 85mb.....

Its advisable you disconnect when they add up to say around 87mb in order to be safe......

The problem i experience is that the pd proxy disconnects by itself frequently..Guys, please lets try to see if we can do anything to help stable it...THANKS

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this is really awesome but pd proxy premium account can not be use by 2 or more people

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
i found somewhere that u can use pd proxy free accounts like a premium user without exhausting ur data thus the free 100mb bundle but i disconnected it myself and my data got used up. but in all what i realized was that, i was able to use all my data continuously with only two auto disconnection and reconnection. this means it was very stable for me. this was what i found
Go to this link and download pd proxy crack:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e1455041
2. Now extract the .rar
3. Now copy the VolumeID.exe and paste to C:\Windows\System32
4. Change the properties of VolumeID.exe u copied to system32 and give Administrator Permissions
5. Right click on VolumeID.exe and then Properties>Compatibility>Run this program as administrator (Check the box) click OK
6. After that open CMD and type as follows by copying and pasting this : volumeid c: 1a2a-3a4a
7. It will ask to agree and agree it
8. Reboot your PC and Enjoy PD-PROXY Premium with Trial Account

NOTE: this was meant to use pd proxy trial account as a premium user but it didnt work for me but i realized the connection was extremely STABLE. u can also try it without manually disconnecting it maybe the premium thing will work for u. there is no harm in trying. there is a manual on how to use it in the rar file but if u get confused, follow the steps i have given here

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i tried it this morning almost 3 times and is not working i fallowed it well and i dont think i have to waste my time on this

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
ohh it works ..dat is wat im currently using at the moment to connect,... u need to install the TAP driver if u having problem or reinstall it.. i jux followed the steps he gave...

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
screen shot
proxy - AIRTEL CHEAT WITH PD PROXY TCP PROTOCOL.... Screen10

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
@Augustine, go to advanced setting and click on tap drivers and install the tap drivers first

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
wat shld i input in the udp server under the advanced settings?

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
notin jux change the TCP sever to 0 as it is there

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
mine isnt connecting and im not getting any error too...its stuck at 'tunneling through proxy server ...' and nothing is showing up again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum