Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:02 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
On Sundays the footballers meet at the park, the omo tuo guys at their ‘joints’, the church folk share the grace and friends and family come over to visit. But now with MTN Sunday Special, your Sunday just got more special! For only 50 Pesewas you can text and talk aaalllll day every Sunday. So who is it you love talking to; is it your mum, dad, sister, brother or that special somebody?
Just keep talking all day every Sunday with MTN Sunday Special.
Send ‘Yes’ to MTN short code 5050 to sign up and say WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD!

2MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
do you have to subscribe once or you will subscribe every sunday when you are ready to make the call?

3MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:34 pm

tjstone8

tjstone8
Active Newbie
Hello, please explain it further bcus we clarity

4MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great share.... i think this Sunday special offer from MTN is really going to be great....Absolutely Great...

Now just 50p, i can talk and text aaaaaa till mummy calls on every Sundays...Really great share bro and an awesome offer from MTN.....

Woww.. I guess my Sundays just got better with this awesome offer....Keep it up......

5MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 am

heavydee7

heavydee7
Active Newbie
I personally dnt like talking but I the Sunday special was a great ideal by mtn but we still need more from mtn

6MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 am

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

MTN Sunday Special
This is a subscription based promo where customers pay a token of 50Gp and enjoy unlimited calls and SMS on-net ( MTN - MTN) between the hours of 00:00am and 11:59pm on Sundays.

The Offer:
#A one off subscription offer of 50Gp
#Unlimited free on-net calls and on-net SMS
#The offer is available for only Pay As You Go ( PAYG) customers
#Subscription validity is Sundays only from 00:01am till 11:59pm
#Auto Subscription continues until subscriber decides to unsubscribe
#Alternatively customer will be automatically unsubscribed due to low credit balance to support the package.
#To activate, customer Dials*5050# or Text YES to short code 5050
#To deactivate/unsubscribe, customer sends“STOP” to 5050
#Sunday Special Subscription takes precedence over any other service class for on-net calls on Sundays
#Customers who do not subscribe will continue to enjoy regular MTN tariffs on Sundays

I HOPE THIS answers any question you have...

7MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:01 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@swiftblack, thanks for explaining things further to us. I now understand how the subscription goes. Thank u.

8MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:16 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Great work there bro and great explanation....That is why this forum will always remain AWESOME to me cos there are always great minds at work to solve problems...

Really Nice explanation ...KEEP iT Up BrO....

9MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 pm

*skullp

*skullp
Active Newbie
nice share keep it up bro

10MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:49 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Wow. This one sounds too good to be true. I guess it's about time I reloaded some airtime to my usually idle MTN and make good use of this offer. Thanks for sharing.

11MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
you all most welcome.. its my pleasure as well.., just doing what we can for the forum as u guys r as well

12MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Empty Re: MTN Sunday Special! ALL Sunday long Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:58 am

misterio

misterio
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Tried this promo last and this week, and didn't work. Am sure the promo is over. Anyone got same issue this week?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum