Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really cool tricks for your cell phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1phone - Really cool tricks for your cell phone Empty Really cool tricks for your cell phone Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
hese cell phone codes and tricks seem really cool, as they have some magic functions, especially for feature phones. You may run into them elsewhere, but I do not think anyone has tried them. So do not take them too seriously.

1. Type **21*999999# and press the answering key will enable you to block any call. If someone tries to call you, he or she will be hearing ‘the number you called does not exist’. Type ##21# and press answer key to disable it, your phone will resume to normal condition.

This does sound cool, especially for feature phones which does not have apps to help achieve this feature. However it does not work, at least does not work in my case. Since more and more people own Smartphone, many apps will do the same job. If you do not have a Smartphone, go get one.

2. Have your car keys locked inside, and the remote control are also left at home? Place your phone somewhere one foot near your car and call and ask your family to press the unlock button.

I do not have a car and could not try it, but I really doubt it.

3. Phone is running out of battery? Enter *3370# and your phone will reboot, and it will see a 50% increase in battery life. It’s said that this code only works for Nokia phone. How it works? Someone says there’s hidden battery.

This is really shit, does not work in any phone, and ridiculous.

4. Your phone goes missing? Enter *#06# and your IMEI number will show up. Give this number to your mobile operator and ask them to blacklist it. Even someone get your phone and change the SIM card, the phone will be denied of service.

This code does work, but it’s nothing magic and everyone knows it. In fact, if you are afraid of losing your phone, install some cell phone tracking app and it will help you get it back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum