Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADMIN PLEAS HELP ME UNDERSTAND MYBET, SAFARIBET, SUPABET HACK

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
Admin, i want to buy coins for the betting hack but there are certain things i need to understand first and i would be really glad if you answered all my questions.

1. How long will i be able to use the hack. for instance, do i have to buy the hack again any time i want to bet or once i have the hack that is all?
2. how does it work. i would like to know if i will be given a specific match to bet on, if not then explain further
3. will i need an extra software or its just a formula for winning bets?

Please my fellow members, if anyone has the hack and can answer my questions, then i will be very glad thank you all.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
One thing i can assure you, its just like the fbts, its the technical know-how that is giving to you, We don't give specific matches to bet on every week. technical know-how will let you know what matches to bet on your own......  

Today, the access you used to get the fbts have been taken away, but you are still browsing free with high speed because of the technical know-how, same applies to the Mybet hack, you will be thought how to do it yourself, just like any other hack in the forum.

No software or Spyware is needed for this hack. Remember is a legitimate hack, you cant be arrested or whatsoever......

felixbmens

felixbmens
Contributor
thank you very much, is it 100% sure win?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Yes i can assure you of winning, all you have to do is read and you will start to understand the whole hack in 10 minutes. Its simple and effective to apply the hack.....

5hack - ADMIN PLEAS HELP ME UNDERSTAND MYBET, SAFARIBET, SUPABET HACK Empty understand mybet safaribet,supabet hack Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:48 pm

zee

zee
in SA where can i deposit?

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Simply call our pay number 233240953475 and the payment information which is a bank account will be sent to you via text or email. we are still working hard on a new payment system for our forum.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum