Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Empty PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Guys i would be very elated if anyone would highlight me on how to use proxy to change my location on the internet?
i have tried this many times on my own but i couldnt let two ends meet so i need your help as the saying goes'
two heads are far better than one'

2PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Empty Re: PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:09 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
first of all i will recommend tor browser
-you can download it here
PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Captur15
Download Tor Browser

INFO
The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.

The Tor Browser lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.

then secondly download the Anonymux add-ons
PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Captur17

PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Captur18

PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Captur19

now you can change your location
PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Captur20

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
How Does Hotspot Shield Hide Your IP Address?

Your IP address is unique and assigned to your computer by your ISP. Hackers or your Isp may use your IP address to track you back to your computer. But if you are able to hide your IP address, your online security and privacy is greatly enhanced. Each time you connect to the Internet with Hotspot shield, you get a new US IP address to mask your actual IP address and surf the Internet anonymously-- completely protected from hackers and snoopers.

Hotspot Shield VPN essentially changes your IP address by replacing it with an IP address belonging to one of their servers. Thus, when you get a free US IP address, you can browse the Internet as a user from the United States or other countries of your choosing with our premium Elite service. Therefore, hackers are not able to locate you or your computer.

Direct download link: http://mydati.com/download/hss-win2/HSS-install-e-550-plain.exe

branzy

Active Newbie
hide your web activity from prying eyes? Are you restricted from accessing the websites you need, by your office, school, or government? Proxies will allow you to bypass blocks placed on your connection and hide your IP, making your actions more difficult to trace.

u can try this by using firefox qith this simples steps
1. Click the Firefox menu. This is located in the upper-left corner of the Firefox window. Click on Options

2. Select the Advanced options. It is located at the top of the Options window on the far right.

3. Select the Network tab. Click the Settings button at the top of the Network page in the Connections section.

4. Choose the “Manual proxy configuration” option. This will enable the text fields below it, where you can enter your proxy information.

5. Enter your proxy information. In the HTTP proxy field, enter the address or domain of your proxy, and set the port . If you want to connect to a different proxy for FTP or SSL, enter the information into the fields below. Otherwise, check the “Use this proxy server for all protocols” to enable the proxy for all traffic through Firefox.
Firefox proxy settings only affect traffic through your Firefox browser. Other internet applications will use your direct connection.

6. now click on ok and you are good to go

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
thanks guys for you help...

6PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Empty Re: PROXY TO CHANGE MY INTERNET LOCATION>? Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:31 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
am glad we were able to help you . thumbs up to hackgh for crating this opportunity

shata1

shata1
Contributor
you can webproxy as well and thats really simple

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum