Staff Online
Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 pm

willspanner

willspanner
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
It's been in the system for almost 9months now. It used to be called the MTN free beyond 1min. Was browsing through this column when i realised no one has posted it. I think it is the best deal that MTN will ever offer its customers. Well i guess You are wondering what all this is about. The call plan will allow you to make calls to both MTN and other network and you will just have to pay for just the first minute. Unlike the free beyond which limited you to just MTN subscribers, this is to all networks. To subscribe to this call plan, all you have to do is just dial *315# and follow ths instructions. You wouldn't be charged anything for subscribing. I've been using it for almost 5months now.The call tariffs of MTN are listed below.

Category                               On-Net                                              Off-Net                       Family & Friends

So Cool                                 0.105/min                                           0.13/min                      0.06/min

MTN Zone                              Depending on your zone                        0.13/min                      N/A

So Cool: refers to the normal call billing without being on any subscription plan.

On-Net: Making calls from MTN to MTN networks.

OFF-NET:Making calls from MTN to other networks (glo,tigo,vodafone,expresso,airtel,etc)

Family and Friends: You are given 40% off when calls are being made to Family and Friends. You would need to register for this. You can register for a maximum of 5 people. This subscription is also free.

MTN Zone: Discounts given when calls are being made to MTN subscribers.

NB: You can talk saaaaa without any interruptions depending on your locality. It sometimes disconnects after an hour and over but Jack, meny3 loose. Using 10 pessewas to talk for an hour to other networks no be problem koraa. I do tell my friends, flashy na m3fr3. Money no b problem. More flexing levelz. Join me and lets flex. E dey jorm k3k3. I'll catch u guys l8tr cos mek)b) me gal nkomode. Wink

Last edited by willspanner on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total

2[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:23 pm

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
hahahahaha nyc for posting it,i have been using this for abt 2months now and am feeling it

3[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:32 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Does this means you will only be charged for 1 minute and you can make call over 1-3hrs without any disconnections?, and whats the amount you will be charged in the first minutes? can you add all these info to it, just edit your topic and give more info if you can..

4[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
i think in the first 1minute you will be charge 21 pesswas and after the deduction, you can talk till you drop

5[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:39 pm

technology

technology
Contributor
about to try it and add more info to @willspanner if it work

6[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

konny

konny
i never knew you can use it to call all other networks. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

7[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:51 pm

kbasante

kbasante
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Cool thanks for the info I will try it soon.

8[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Kessie Nartey

Kessie Nartey
Active Newbie
yes is cool to use

9[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:59 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
@Kessie Nartey Your post is irrelevant to the discussion. You are warned.

10[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:16 pm

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
And to add to what @WhIPL4$h has said, there are so many topics in the forum which need serious commenting.... We are not stopping you from commenting on the Forum but what am driving at is that you dont need to comment on topics just for commenting sake..

We all make mistakes but try as much as possible to target those topics with no comments under them... You can find more in the Ghana news section...

If you observe closely you can see that all the comments you made were either irrelevant to the topic under discussion or were under already solved topics... Please lets keep the Forum Tidy..

11[solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Empty Re: [solved]MTN NKOMODE (This b the ish) Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This promo is probably not getting enough attention as I thought it would get.
Although it's completely rare to talk beyond 60 minutes with this promotion because the call is usually disconnected at the 59th minute, this offer is worth it. Another disadvantage is that if make a lot of quick calls in a day, this won't help. Because the usual 25 pesewas Would be deducted even if you spoke for 5 seconds.

Overall it's good. Especially the fact that you can use it for external network as already mentioned earlier. I still use this and haven't regretted subscribing for it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum