First topic message reminder :

Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Name:  Airtel Header Cheat

Time -  10:01:01

Date -  10 - November - 2014

Created By HacKGh Team

buy yourself a Airtel sim card for as low as 1Ghc Only. or if you already have one, then start following the method immediately to achieve free browsing, I will also like you guys to read carefully as i don't wont any member to complain its not working..

keep - Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM - Page 9 Small-11

1.Open your modem software (EG MOBILE PANTHER, MTN FASTLINK, AIRTEL AND SO ON)

Go to menu Tools --> Options
  Select Profile Management.
  Click New  , and enter in  the below information

Profile Name : HackGH Cheat    ( just to remind you were you got it from, and also don't forget about us)

Apn static    : airtelwap          ( type it in small letters)

Username     :                       ( leave it empty)

Password     :                        ( leave it empty)

Now click Save and OK
Follow the Picture Guide below if you are finding it difficult....

keep - Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM - Page 9 Image

Downloading "Modify Headers" and Firefox browser

Download the latest Firefox CLICK HERE
After download and successful installation.

*Open your Firefox , Go to add-ons or type in this address bar " about:addons" ( both method will still land you on the add-ons page)

* On your right of the add-on, search for " Modify headers " Now after some few minutes, you will see the ad-on has appeared, Click Add and install the Modify header ad-ons

* Now check on your Firefox tool bar and Open " Modify headers *

Now configure " Modify headers

* Click add
* Insert header name as -  host
* Insert header value as -  airtellive.com
* Click Add
* Notice a new header line have been created with a green light at the tail end
* Click OK to save

Now Configuring Your Firefox browser

You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your:

Http proxy: 172.26.121.72
port: 8080    
Note: Just under the Http proxy , tick  (use this proxy server for all protocols)

I also notice it does not work with Google search engine but works with bing.com search engine and others, you can also use different search engine of your choice, there are hundreds of them.........

To Open Https Gmail, Yahoo, and HackGh

1. Click the below link to sign into your gmail account using a proxy server,

2.  It will take you to kproxy homepage,

3.  Now you will find a place at the site where you have to enter the ulr or site that you want to visit. E.g gmail.com address

4.  Enter your email address and password, Just enter your Google account information and sign in... Enjoy .

* kproxy is working with this cheat and is faster too, using Google search engine, Gmail and more, it also opens all sites.

keep - Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM - Page 9 Kproxy_screen_shot

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS KPROXY SITE: CLICK HERE

Youtube And Other Video Streaming

1. Click the below link to stream videos from yotube using a proxy server,

2.  It will take you to proxyfrace homepage,

3.  Now you will find a place at the site where you have to enter the ulr or site that you want to visit. E. youtube.com

keep - Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM - Page 9 Youtube

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS PROXYFRANCE SITE: CLICK HERE

Downloading with this Fbt/Cheats

Just use the same way you installed the modify headers, only that this time around you will be searching the following downloaders, after adding them to your Add-ons. you can see them on the browser tool bar same place where the modify header is.

1.DownThemAll
2.DownloadHelper

keep - Airtel November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM - Page 9 Last

NOTICE: THIS CHEAT DOES NOT WORK WITH IDM OR SKYPE

The safer the fbt . The longer it last . keep it  safe.

Credit to Contributors of the forum for making this cheat very attractive and easy to compile and use.............

Read through the entire topic and comments for answers if you cant solve a problem after reading the entire topic plus comments, please ask your question and explain well what happened so we can help you browse free....

Please short comments are not allowed, we want Members with knowledge about fbt only to comment on this, if you have no idea about cheats, just thank us or leave your critics in a constructive way, we don't wont Members to keep repeating issues we already know about, There are always members in the forum working on them i can assure you

LONG AND CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS ( REVIEW ) ONLY . KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN AND TIDY, THANKS

PhAnt0m

Administrator
Administrator
Thank you guys for confirming the cheat working.....FINALLY WE ARE BACK

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
the modify headers and all the cheat concerning this airtel in this forum is still working again..

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Really great to have this cheat back working again and i think its here to stay for a longer time than before..Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ....Really love this Forum.... And most importantly, thanks to the Admin and the moderators for giving me the opportunity to be member of the FORUM HELPER AREA.....Thanks a lot and am going to repay your faith in me by continuing to help HACKGH soar very high.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HACKGH IS REALLY AWESOME.....

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Yeah, i can also confirm that this wonderful cheat is working and blazing like fire again.
Guys, lets enjoy but always, its important to remember that if its kept safe, its the best of all..
Great work form you all

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
One thing was recalling looking out to figure out was how to torrent with this. It's still on the table though. Ideas welcome as always. If you have been able to download using this method with a torrent client, go ahead and share with us.

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
Yeah...I agree with you big boss @WhIPL4$h....I tried using the simple server plus utorrent with proxy 127.0.0.1 and 8080 as port before but wasn't successful in making a head-way..I even tried with express files and a mozilla addon known as torrent tonado... I guess if anyone has ideas about this, sharing and discussing would be awesome.....

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
Does the simple server still work? I downloaded it, extracted it to desktop, edited the .ini file with
LHOST = '127.0.0.1'
LPORT = 8080
FQUERY = ''
MQUERY = ''
BQUERY = ''
RQUERY = ''
CQUERY = ''
IQUERY = ''
IMETHOD = 0
ILINE = 0
ISPLIT = 0
ADMODE = 0
RPORT = 0
RPATH = 0
CUSHDR0 = 'Host'
VALHDR0 = 'airtellive.com'
CUSHDR1 = ''
VALHDR1 = ''
CUSHDR2 = ''
VALHDR2 = ''
CUSHDR3 = ''
VALHDR3 = ''
KEEP = ''
RHTTP = 0
RHTTPS = 1
SBUFF = 1024
TIMEOUT = 60
PHOST = '172.26.121.72'
PPORT = 8080
PTYPE = 0
and set 127.0.0.1:8080 as proxy in my firefox browser but it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong ?

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
yes the simple server is still working. what u have presented here is correct but i think i also had a problem when i tried to use it to open facebook. but for downloads and others, it works perfectly well.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
try updating your password in your password.txt file and i guess it would connect@mherlynemhr3z

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
While we are all extremely glad that this cheat is - borrowing MherlynEmhr3z's words- blazing like fire, we are still contending with the problem of not being able to download torrents with it. Man how awesome would it be if we are able to conjure up a way to make this FBT torrent compatible? we would all be able to download our favorite games, series and movies with ease. No having to wait 44minites for a file hosting site to load your download files; no having to download your file at drastically reduced speeds like 90kb even though you have a download speed potential of over 700kb. Unlike file hosting sites, torrents allow you to download any file of any size; I've seen 400gb torrent files.

There are some file hosting sites like socksare and firedrive that allow you to download more than 1gb files at regulars speeds, that is if you can get them to open at all. For some reason most of my alternatives to torrents cannot open with this cheat. For example http://www.ulozto.net which is a download site that host any file you can think of freely. zbigz which allows you to download torrent files with sizes less than 1gb with idm also cannot open with the cheat.

I really hope we do find a way because its frustrating to know you have such a fast FBT yet there's very little you can download with it. My money is on Proximity finding the way around this problem. That dude is good I hope he is moved further up in ranks cos he has helped a lot in making this cheat  what it is today. Its because of him that we are able to use idm with this cheat thus enabling us to download our HD youtube videos . Kudos man, more grease to you elbows.

136In Progress Understanding Simple Server Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Guys, don't forget to change rhttp value from 0 to 1. I've been using the simpleserver alone without "modify headers" for a week now.

For those who want to join in the simpleserver experimentation, take a look at this:

LHOST = "127.0.0.1" #listen host
LPORT = 8080 #listen port
FQUERY = "" #front query
MQUERY = "" #middle query
BQUERY = "" #back query
RQUERY = "" #reverse query
CQUERY = "" #replace query
IQUERY = "" #inject query
IMETHOD = 0 #inject method (options => [0 = HEAD], [1 = GET], [2 = POST], [3 = DELETE], [4 = CONNECT], [5 = OPTIONS], [6 = TRACE], [7 = PUT])
ILINE = 0 #inject newline (options => [0 = \r\n], [1 = \n])
ISPLIT = 0 #inject splitter (options => [0 = Default], [1 = newline x1], [2 = newline x2], [3 = newline x3], [4 = newline x4], [5 = newline x5])
RPORT = 0 #remove port (options => [0 = No], [1 = Yes])
RPATH = 0 #remove path (options => [0 = No], [1 = Yes])
ADMODE = 0 #advanced mode (options => [0 = No], [1 = Yes])
CUSHDR0 = "" #custom header
VALHDR0 = "" #value header
CUSHDR1 = "" #custom header
VALHDR1 = "" #value header
CUSHDR2 = "" #custom header
VALHDR2 = "" #value header
CUSHDR3 = "" #custom header
VALHDR3 = "" #value header
KEEP = "" #keep server
RHTTP = 1 #HTTP version (options => [0 = Default], [1 = HTTP/1.0], [2 = HTTP/1.1])
RHTTPS = 1 #HTTPS enable (options => [0 = No], [1 = Yes])
SBUFF = 1024 #server buffer
TIMEOUT = 60 #timeout
PHOST = "" #proxy host
PPORT = 0 #proxy port
PTYPE = 0 #tunnel enable (options => [0 = No], [1 = Yes])

NB: I am able to facebook and youtube with this.

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Very rich content @ PROXIMITY... its time to go back to the basses of coding, You can find in the post that every cheat that you have use in the past and what you are using now can be achieve using simple server, it just a matter of knowing which lines of script to include and of cus the one that you need to substituted value of the Network ip address, homepages, ports.

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
amazing i can also confrim dat this cheat is up and running like neva b4.... i hope we could keep a lid on it for a while n see how far it will last...
hackgh for life

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
@Proximity do we have to copy and replace the codes in the .ini file with these ones or just the rhttp?

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
what he means is for you to just change the RHTTP and RHTTPS value to both "1".. it enable you to use the cheat wifout the header configurations.. hope u get it now....u can understand more by reading the comments he added to the configuration

IMOGENE333

Forum Helper
manh, unlike the modify header you can open almost every site with the simple server. thanks proximity

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum