Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Empty Glo November 2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:30 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator

Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM

Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Time -  10:30:53          

Date -  15 -Nov -2014

Created By HacKGh Team

Warning: For Educational Review Only

buy yourself a Glo sim card  for as low as 1Ghc Only. or if you already have one, then start following the method immediately to achieve free browsing, I will also like you guys to read carefully as i don't wont any member to complain its not working..

1.Open your modem software (EG MOBILE PANTHER, MTN FASTLINK, AIRTEL AND SO ON)

Go to menu Tools --> Options
   Select Profile Management.
   Click New  , and enter in  the below information

Profile Name : HackGH Cheat      ( just to remind you were you got it from, and also don't forget about us)

Apn static    : glowap          ( type it in small letters)

Username     :                    ( leave it empty)

Password     :                    ( leave it empty)

Now click Save and OK

follow the Picture Guide below if you are finding it difficult....

cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM S8XDm

How to configure your browser

You have one more step to go to finish the whole configuration. The last step is that you should go to your browser. Let us take Mozilla Firefox as an example, click on tools ==> Option ==> Advance tab ==> Network ==>Settings then tick on manual configuration and set your: Http proxy: 10.161.85.4     port: 8799    Note: Just under the Http proxy , tick  (use this proxy server for all protocols)

Follow the Picture Guide below if you are finding it difficult....

cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM B1Y2o

happy browsing

NOW visit your number 1 site http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/

cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Small-11

Now Settings for Idm and Other Downloaders

In other applications like Idm and other download managers , I insert the proxy 10.161.85.4 and port 8799 in the proxy settings of the above applications

Open your Idm software,  click on Downloads ==> Option ==> Proxy/ Socks ==> Tick Use Proxy==> Insert the proxy 10.161.85.4 and port 8799 in the proxy settings

Follow the Picture Guide below if you are finding it difficult....

cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM NEW_SHOT_1

This cheat stream and download as well and you have seen members with posting it working with idm, I can prove to you right here at HackGh

OK try streaming from the link below and you will realize your download manager will take over the music and prompt you to download,

THIS CONTENT YOU ARE ABOUT TO STREAM  IS  A SONG MY GIRLFRIEND SING TO ME MOST OF THE TIME... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. LIKE I DO

CLICK HERE TO STREAM

Now click on start download and listing to the file you downloaded, were you able to download the file using Idm with this cheat? this will prove to you that Idm is working really well on this cheat.....

But it stream very well, little breakages though, It works for YouTube, i test it on an adult site and work well ( cant post the site because it will break HackGh terms ), however if you find a streaming site which is not adults site. Please share under this topic.....

I also notice it does not work with Google search engine but works with bing.com search engine and others, you can also use different search engine of your choice, the are hundreds of them.. Its also a bit slow, but trust me it will save you lots of money

To Force this cheat to open gmail.

1. Click the below link to sign into your gmail account using a proxy server,

2.  It will take you to kproxy homepage,

3.  Now you will find a place at the site where you have to enter the ulr or site that you want to visit. E.g gmail.com address
4.  Enter your email address and password, Just enter your Google account information and sign in... Enjoy .

* kproxy is working with this cheat and is faster too, using Google search engine, Gmail and more, it also opens all sites.

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS KPROXY SITE         CLICK HERE

We also know its slow sometime and other times its very fast, to improve the speed,  a vpn must be used to achieve that, i have also tried hotspot shield, keypad, none of them worked to increase the speed....

The safer the fbt . the longer it last

Read through the entire topic and comments for answers if you cant solve a problem after reading the entire topic plus comments, please ask your question and explain well what happened so we can help you browse free....

Please short comments are not allowed, we want Members with knowledge about fbt only to comment on this, if you have no idea about cheats, just thank us or leave your critics in a constructive way, we don't wont Members to keep repeating issues we already know about, There are always members in the forum working on them i can assure you

LONG AND CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS ( REVIEW ) ONLY . KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN AND TIDY, THANKS

[/center]

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : ICTURE)

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
After following the steps carefully I was able to connect. But I had about 70 pesewas. I'm now getting the "connection terminated" error after the credit ran out.

Is anyone else able to connect on zero balance?

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Update :
Able to connect now on zero balance. After several attempts. I'm now connected to hackGh for this update. I'll monitor the connection and give further updates.

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i guess ultrasurf vpn would improve the speed

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
browse through kproxy.com... it opens many sites

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Please confirm it working for you if you have tried it, now give your reviews to help make this cheat better,, LONG CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEWS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Felizo wrote:browse through kproxy.com... it opens many sites

Thanks for the update, kproxy is working with this cheat and is faster too, and i can open most of the sites i listed above and claimed it was not working including Google search engine, Gmail and more,

IF YOU ARE ALREADY ON THIS CHEAT.. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ACCESS KPROXY SITE         CLICK HERE

GUYS!! THIS CHEAT IS NOT SLOW AT ALL , IT STREAM WITHOUT BREAKAGES , NOW USE THIS LINK BELOW TO STREAM A CONTENT AND SEE HOW FAST IT IS , PLEASE LEAVE YOU OBSERVATION ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE STREAMING.....    

THIS CONTENT YOU ARE ABOUT TO STREAM  IS  A SONG MY GIRLFRIEND SING TO ME MOST OF THE TIME... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. LIKE I DO

Clearly , there is room for improvement on this cheat, Join us and let make it a better and faster cheat for all to enjoy, discussions get problems solved , feedback's are very important for the the forum, waiting for your feedback's

Leave your comments below......

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
This cheat works perfectly than i even thought.. Its so fast when i browse. I'm now going to work on how to make it faster with any vpn and also another way to open the sites that we are not able to open as at now, then post my results here as soon as possible..

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
my modem connects successfully but cant open any site after insertin those ip and port in my browser[firefox]//.. any help bros?

MherlynEmhr3z

MherlynEmhr3z
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
If you follow the steps very carefully you should be able to browse so simply.. After inserting the ip and port, please make sure that there is no space left in front of the numbers, if there is, just press the backspace key to clear it so that it works fine for you... all the best@ mimms94

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
okay i got it now.. thanks bro ... i own this site my service

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
100HackGH Coins for the person that streams the media posted in the forum and tell me the artist and title  of the Music...... 1 WINNER ONLY... The link is boldly located in this topic, just search for it,

HURRY AND WIN THIS OFFER TO INCREASE YOUR HackGH COINS..... make fun of somone

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
lionel richie feat akon just go

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
guys the cheat is working really fast especially in the evening i had a work around by using a web proxy called www.unblock.pk, i was on it all nite. also i inserted the glo proxy with the port into IDM at beginning it didn't work until i stream through a web proxy then i was able to download.

i also tested the speed at dawn and i had 300kb to 500kb with SPEEDTEST but when i download with IDM i get the speed of about 80kb all at dawn.
but this morning when i tried i had the speed of 30kb to 50kb which is quite good for the day browsing.

below is a snapshot i just took when streaming youtube at the same time downloading.
kudos to admin and all the Hackgh team for this great cheat. long live HACKGH.

cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Test10

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
guys this is what i got and is good go to this site http://www.vpnproxy.com/  and download the vpn  you will be given 31 days trials now connect it with your  10.161.85.4 must looks like this cheats - Glo November  2014 Fbt/Cheats By HackGhTeaM Sd10  it opens anysite and can download too you click on ur idm u go option and then proxy/socks and click on get from IE

Last edited by augustine111222 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum