Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
First topic message reminder :

Code:
Time Stamp Of HackGh  

Time -  17:49:01

Date -  24 - July - 2014

Created By HacKGh Team

Lovely Followers of HackGH, We are out again with a New FBT. From now on you can browse free of charge with your Airtel or Glo Sim using TUNNEL GURU VPN on 0.0 balance. Yes you heard us right “hwee” balance. All you have to do is make sure you have already install JAVA runtime on your Machine if not speedily click on the link provided to downloadhttp://tunnelguru.com/java/

1. Sign up a free account with TUNNEL GURU by Just clicking on this link http://tunnelguru.com/registration.php? AFTER SINUP MAKE SURE YOU ACTIVATE THE LINK THEY WILL SEND TO YOUR EMAIL, INCLUDING IS A GENERATED PASSWORD.

2. Download TUNNEL GURU software by clicking on the direct link.
For WINDOWS 32 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_32Bit.zip
For WINDOWS 64 bit   http://tunnelguru.com/download/TGv2.8.3.0_WIN_64Bit.zip
AFTER PROPER SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD, CONFIGURE YOUR COMPUTER AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ILLUSTRATION BELOW.

Step 1:- Extract the zip file to your prefer location.
Step 2:- Connect your modem normally.
Step 3:- Navigate to the prefer location and run the software as administrator, by right clicking on the mouse. BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 110

Step 4:- After a successful launch of the software, it will look like the picture below.BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 First_10

Step 5:- Change the Protocol to DNS and from TXT without encoded response to NULL Records. You can as well increase the Payload length from 250 to 350 OR lessen it to 150.BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Dns_an10

Step 6:- Insert In the username and Generated password sent to your mail box by www.tunnelguru.com.
BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Userna10

Step 7:- After proper configuration as shown in the steps above, Click on Start and wait patiently for it to connect.
BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Finish10

If connected successfully, it will look like the image below. when it shows failed close TUNNEL GURU, open again and connect thats all.
Optional you can choose to add Google’s free DNS 8.8.4.4 to airtel’s at the top where I have 10.93.86.248 to increase the speed a little. In this format 10.93.86.248,8.8.4.4.
BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Tunnel11

SINUP AS MANY USERNAMES FROM TUNNEL GURU SITE BY USING DIFREENT EMAILS.
Note: Don’t forget to comment and say a simple thank you to
HACKGH.

Last edited by raspat on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Proxymity

Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
The 2mbps seen in the modem software represents 2 megabits per second. not megabytes. Divide that by 8 to get actual speed in megabytes.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Wow... Ive been able to share it with my wireless. Now whatsapping on my droid with it.

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Thanks guys. The cheat is great. Think I'd create a tutorial for the wireless sharing thing even though some of you probably know it.

29BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 pm

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
Tnx i already got this cheat for long tym u can use Your-Freedom too

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Yeah, but your-freedom seems slower... Unless you have premium account.

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
there is no difference in the speed of the premium and free accounts IN THIS DNS CHEAT. when u sign up, the give u the opportunity to test their premium servers. i have tested them and the speed is the same

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
What can I say but a big respect to GH Hackers. it was worth the hustle

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
yup i tried this and it works thanks admins for this hack

34BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:49 pm

realrayne4

realrayne4
Active Newbie
Will give this a try

peterholy

peterholy
Active Newbie
Thanks a lot man

36BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:49 pm

raspat

raspat
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
peterholy wrote:Thanks a lot man

You guys are all welcome, Thanx to you also for appreciating our works just keep following.

37BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Guys, I dont know if you are experiencing the same thing or not. For the past 3 days, I've been connecting to the premium servers. No limit. no restrictions. Is anyone experiencing same?

38BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm

lacker299

lacker299
Active Newbie
hmm not exactly will try and give feed back, but how is the speed on premium server?

39BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
well same...... But although I get only 1 bar in my hood, speed sometimes peak to 120 kbytes

40BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Proxymity

Proxymity
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Good thing is.... I'm able to browse and download over 2 gb a day uninterrupted and with one account using the premium NL server.

41BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE - Page 3 Empty Re: BROWSE FREE WITH AIRTEL ON ZERO BALANCE Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
Pls @ the registration site on Tunnelguru, what's it wit the country?
will it do anythin if i choose US or GH

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum