Members2390
Most Online179
Newest Member
https://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2487

You are not connected. Please login or register

HackGh Registration Now Opened

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Left1123%Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Right11 23% [ 26 ]
Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Left1172%Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Right11 72% [ 82 ]
Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Left115%Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Right11 5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 114

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

1Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
First topic message reminder :

Much effort have been spent to create cheats in the forum, and it will hard to protect them and use it safely without getting blocked. to make cheats safe , registration must be closed

However that's not to say that the purpose of the forum is to help people browse free,in this case we have to keep registration open. This decision have been hanging on our necks and  i guess every member should have a say in this decision,

Let us know what you think, Members and Guest can all leave their comments and votes here, Remember guest can also vote here

Should Registration Remain Opened?

Last edited by phAnt0m DrAcON on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:43 am; edited 4 times in total

91Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:57 am

Simon Chambers

Really beautiful site. and great contents as-well

92Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 am

Regina - UK

Anonymous
Nice forum, i know Html and JavaScript very well, and i have even written many codes which i have been using for ten years but for the CSS, i really haven't payed much attention to but upon seeing this forum i wish i did. my little research is telling me its difficult than most web designing Code. Can you please write a css code for post behavior for, when the post moves, scrolling and other functions, i once saw it in some forum and would like to add to mine. like example, what i have written hear to scroll. Please help

93Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Usually to seek help requires you to register and submit your question, but i will help you either way....

Basically CSS is not really that different form Html, all you need to do is learn the language first, before you can speak or write it. most code are similar, Example is the word " repeat" with css i will use y-repeat or n-repeat to address the image or word to repeat or not, but with Html, you can substitute the y with the value 1 and n with the value 0 so you end up with something similar like repeat:1 or repeat:0.... The big step is take a decision and install Css5 and try your hands on.

About the question on movements and behavior.... The Function should be in your SCEditor provided to your site/forum by the host eg blogger.com,mybb. i will provide the raw codes which you can use in your site/forum but if you need to correct the mistake for it to appear in the SCEditor, of force it to appear...you must first provide your template or style sheet, so i can identify the fault and help you fix it. When posting topics or comments, use the bellow codes to design the behavior of the post.

Code:

[rand]Regina, Welcome to HackGh[/rand]    =  random behavior

[updown]Regina, Welcome to HackGh[/updown] = Post will move up and down

[scroll]Regina, Welcome to HackGh[/scroll]         = post will scroll to the right

*Just substitute "Regina, Welcome to HackGh" to any sentence or word of your chosen

Please try and give us feedback

94Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:36 pm

swiftblack

swiftblack
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
it really funny how u have jux simplified the whole tin... n it looks simple to understand if u have the basic knowledge. involve....

95Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
@phantom Dracon... You once called me and adviced me to learn blogging and i have made a lot of research on that. i have created a forum and thanks for your motivation and hard work.could you help me with little things??

96Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Regina - UK

Anonymous
Thank you very much, it works!!!!, how do i let images scroll instead of words and i also want to know the code for mouse hover effect that you are using for pop up profile when you put your mouse on the profile name of members, I just need the mouse hover effect not your entire code, i already have a code but its kind of messed up and the hover is not working

97Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Dagobert

Dagobert
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Blogging is something that i have given some serious consideration to over the past few months. I had recieved a lot of tutorials on it from olamosh,but the beauty of Hackgh is something that beats what i ever imagined. This site is outstanding and i seriosly think PD should start enrolling students.

98Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:51 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Regina - UK wrote:Thank you very much, it works!!!!, how do i let images scroll instead of words and i also want to know the code for mouse hover effect that you are using for pop up profile when you put your mouse on the profile name of members, I just need the mouse hover effect not your entire code, i already have a code but its kind of messed up and the hover is not working

For images and pictures use the code below:

Code:

[rand][img(100px,100px)]Paste Image Link Here[/img][/rand]    =  random behavior

[updown][img(100px,100px)]Paste Image Link Here[/img][/updown] = Post will move up and down

[scroll][img(100px,100px)]Paste Image Link Here[/img][/scroll]   = post will scroll to the right

*Just substitute "Paste Image Link Here" and paste the link to the image you wont to use also you can adjust the size (100px,100px) to (200px,150px) of any value that you wont, this will change the size of the image been displayed.

With the mouse hover effect , i used JavaScript(jQuery) which you are familiar with to achieve hover effect

Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function() {
                $('.tcr a[href*="/u"]').mouseover(function() {
                    $(this).parents('strong').css('position', 'relative');
                    $('.cp_geral').remove();
                    $(this).parents('.tcr').css('overflow', 'visible');

Your code here

});
                    $('.cp_geral').mouseleave(function() {
                        $(this).remove();
                    });
                });
            });

*You can also substitute the value to suit your need, eg ('position', 'relative') change to ('position', 'right') to show the hover effect on the right.  or ('strong')also known as bold letters can be changed .there are different thing you can do to improve your hover effect.

Enjoy......

99Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:09 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Felizo wrote:@phantom Dracon... You once called me and adviced me to learn blogging and i have made a lot of research on that. i  have created a forum and thanks for your motivation and hard work.could you help me with little things??

Please use the forums Questions and Help Area, you can ask your quetions there, click below link to access the forum

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/f65-need-help-computer-or-software-ask-now

100Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:19 am

Regina - UK

Anonymous
A dozen and one kiss for you if you are that close to me. everything is working perfectly and i also realize the hover code can be used in mybb and html as well by just changing the values, thank you very much for the time you took helping me. God bless you

101Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

Kuffour B

Anonymous
I have an internet cafe which recently a school near me contacted me to provide ICT training for their school using my cafe which is good money. the problem is Folders/files i have shared on the server but having trouble with the other computers accessing the folders and files. How can i make the other files appear on the other computers. I tried getting help from some guys at IPMC but they said they have to do the entire network again and the charges is very outrageous, business have been bad due to the dumsur situation.. please help?

Kumasi

102Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
woah it seems our admin is now a tutor/teacher... great students try your best to mine all the best out of him

103Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
Hi @Kuffour B. I would advice that you register and ask your question in the Help section. You can use the following link to get there:

http://hackgh.wikiforum.net/f65-need-help-computer-or-software-ask-now

I'm very certain you would have a solution there. I have a number of people in Kumasi who could be of help. Registration is FREE. Thanks.

104Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Fri May 15, 2015 4:27 pm

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
@Kuffour , i can help you fix that issue, but i need more information on the kind of server you are running, eg: DHCP, DNS or FILE SERVER. at cafes, they mostly run DHCP that assigns different ip address automatically whenever the server and client are restarted. so just check the ip address of one of you client computers and restart both the server and the client and see if the ip address of the client changes?

You also have to tell me how you log on to the client PC, do you use a username and password to log onto the client machines or you just switch the client machine on and you then go to the server and start the cafe software which then take over the client computers?

Also include the ip address of the server and the Dns(if any),  so it will be easier to construct a tutorial for you to follow and configure.

BUT YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER AND POST THE REQUIRED INFORMATION I ASKED FOR IN THE LINK @WhIPL4$h  POSTED ABOVE. YOU WILL GET ASSISTANCE FROM US. THANK YOU.

105Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Sat May 16, 2015 7:04 am

Nana k

Thank you HackGh for the free browsing tricks, am very happy to say the cheat is still working and i have never bought data ever since i met you guys. You are simply the best forum i have ever seen in Gh and am very happy i joined.

106Access - HackGh Registration Now Opened - Page 7 Empty Re: HackGh Registration Now Opened Mon May 18, 2015 5:48 pm

WhIPL4$h

WhIPL4$h
Manager
Manager
That's good to know. Thanks for your feedback.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum