Who Is Online?
Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View the whole list
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty

Top posting users this month
PhAnt0m
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Left11 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Mid10 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Right11 

Free counters!
Staff Online
Staff Online
Members2155
Most Online179
Newest Member
http://hackgh.forumotion.com/u2252

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Free Browsing Tricks ( Fbt/Cheats) -All Networks » Airtel Fbt/Cheats For Free Browsing » 

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:35 am

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
Before I get started, Like I've always said, I would do love if you to join our daily email readers to get updated with every single tweak we publish on this blog via email. To join simply Click Here, and also Like our fb page here to get updated.

How to setup the tweak on PC

Step 1: Firstly, go to PDProxy website and register, then download their zip file.

Step 2: After downloading the pdproxy zip file, then unzip and install. Then allow installation the Tap driver that you're prompted to install.

Step 3: Once the installation is completed, then select server (i.e Demo server 1 or 2), and select UDP as the protocol.

Step 4: Once the above procedure is completed, then go to settings >> advance settings >> proto option, then insert 53 as UDP port

Step 5: After the above setup, below parent proxy, tick on the "Enable Parent Proxy" box and enter 196.46.244.32 as the IP and 80 as the port.

Save and connect...

View user profile

2 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
cheers nice share.......
haven't tried it though

View user profile

3 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
Connected and when the pd proxy received got to 26.97mb it stopped. I hv being trying to reconnect buh its not working.

View user profile

4 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:06 am

illuminati

illuminati
Active Newbie
if it worked for u that means u wer having data bundle or credit

View user profile

5 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:31 am

Nino 1

Nino 1
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
okay fam

View user profile

6 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

branzy

Active Newbie
will try that

View user profile

7 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:24 pm

akokono

akokono
Forum Helper
cuul.will try and see

View user profile

8 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 pm

buyercaard

Active Newbie
not working for me.but if i have credit it connects,if i dont have credit it does not connect

View user profile

9 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:03 pm

buyercaard

Active Newbie
and i have just seen this cheat at a Nigerian forum

View user profile

10 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:36 am

BePPsTar

BePPsTar
Active Newbie
well didn't work for me........
did it work for any of you?

View user profile

11 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:28 am

ksolo

ksolo
Active Newbie
nope!doesn't work for me too

View user profile

12 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:30 pm

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
it dont connect

View user profile

13 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:38 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
if it connects wit credit, do they deduct at normal deduction rate or what@buyercaard?.....

------------------------------------------------

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy FMXqjEu
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy >
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Ape_b110
View user profile

14 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:03 am

augustine111222

augustine111222
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i tried it but not working or are u using a premium account for your pdproxy

View user profile

15 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:52 pm

pappy50

Will try it.

View user profile

16 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Sirius6

Sirius6
thanks fam.. but did not work

View user profile

17 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 pm

shata1

shata1
Contributor
i dont think this airtel cheat is working since a nigeria cheat..... Normally Glo cheat can work in Ghana since we use similar codes and setting with them...

View user profile

18 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:43 am

chinesta10

chinesta10
Manager
Manager
yeah true man .. i guess airtel Ghana and airtel Nigeria have different settings and codes...

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy FMXqjEu
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy >
View user profile

19 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 am

zyboo

Active Newbie
it only connects with credit on it

View user profile

20 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:30 am

MIMMS94

MIMMS94
Forum Hacker
Forum Hacker
i dont know whether this cheat is working or not, but for this pd proxy only gives 100mb per day, so to make it unlimited u need a premium account

View user profile

21 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:50 am

PhAnt0m

PhAnt0m
Administrator
Administrator
Airtel does not work with pdproxy anymore, its posted here to help develop others cheats in the forum, as HackGH also keeps past cheats for references to create new cheats for members...

PD-proxy however works with expresso and you can get the full tutorial on it using the below link below..

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy QLCzU2G

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy 2084913611Hacking Is My Religion ..Hackers Inside Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy 2084913611

[Useful Links]
Free Browsing
Betting Hack
Buy A Website
Reset Your Password
Free Cheat Book
View user profile

22 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Patrickgh

Active Newbie
i havent tried this cheat but telling from other comments i can tell its no more working

View user profile

23 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Felizo

Felizo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator
this is an airtel past cheat and its no more working

Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy CpHMfLg
 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Tumblr_n7a6pwzrJe1tntn33o1_400
View user profile

24 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:45 pm

bHandA

bHandA
Active Newbie
Its an old cheat but lets keep tweaking it maybe it may turn to a new cheat again

View user profile

25 Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy Empty Re: Airtel Rocking Unlimitedly with PDProxy on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 pm

wflexible

wflexible
Active Newbie
yeah we already know its not working but the same cheat was used to browse free on vodafone some few weeks ago but unfortunately some people where selling it for money so it got blocked

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum